SupremeLord's Trial Moderator Application - Denied

Should I become staff?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: SupremeLord / FBI DAD SupremeLord / SRT LCPL SupremeLord

What is your steam name?: SupremeLord
Β 
What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:182564227

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I use to staff on other low-populated servers.

What date did you start playing on the community? July 2018

What date did you make your forums account? July 23, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 7Β (https://prnt.sc/s37y27)

Have you donated? Yes.

What rank are you applying for? Trial ModeratorΒ 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.Β 

Have you read the staff guidelines at?: Yes, I have.

You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe I deserve Trial Moderator because of my ambitions and future plans for the community in regards of dealing with sits and overall making the community better from re-occurring issues amongst players, because in the two years that I've been on Gaminglight there is much that I've learned from right to wrong alongside consideration of becoming a Trial Moderator for a long time. I've always considered my previous work that I've done in departments has structured me in a way of having the mindset of a mature person capable of handling any situations with confidence, integrity, and knowledge gained in the span of two years. My skills and assets that I can use to my ability could allow me to have this opportunity and contribute to the server in a way that Is beneficial and helpful for other members and players of the community. I wouldn't want to let a opportunity like this go because It's something I've once again, been considering over a good time. What I wish for the community is what I wish to contribute through anything possible, therefore that'll be another reason for my decision on joining the Trial Moderator rank in PRP as it's a way I'll be able to prevent future cases of minging or any other issue that makes the server look bad. I also would like to mention the staff experience I've had from lower-end communities as a staff that are in genre of DarkRP which end up being in total of 4 different servers in which I've put my dedication and effort into, and I believe I can do more in Gaminglight and continue that effort here in best way possible to the best of my ability in the community.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: As a Trial ModΒ my first response to the situationΒ would be to bring them and jail them and allow them to explain to me why they've done the Mass RDM (obviously after they've calmed down). Afterwards, I'll allow myself to give them a reason for why they've been issued a formal warning alongside a ban that I will have an Admin+ issue to them. While they are also cursing and continue their talk, I'll allow it to pass unless they've been doing it on purpose due to the sole factor of people having bad days. IF they would've continued cussing me for a good amount of time, I'd have to resort to gag/mute in order to explain to them the situation and what will be issued.

spacer.png

Nothing personal supreme but this is just my opinion

-Support

-Biased towards other players

-You didn't understand "priority rules" yesterday

-Not sure if you even know all the rules since you didn't understand "priority rules"

+active

+decent app

Β 

Best of luck applying.

Edited by zoomzoom6918

Hau you doingΒ 

8 hours ago, Assault said:

+Support

• Understands the rules
  • Nice to players
  • Easy to get along with
  • Played for a whileΒ 
  • Good App

Good Luck Supreme

Also Can I get 1 Bill?

• Like 1

Killer |Β Gaminglight Member Since 2016 |Β Retired PD Colonel l State Major lΒ SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director lΒ Β UMC Level 4

11 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Support
Β 

• Chill dude
  • Good Application
  • Been here for sometime
  • Has some experience in staffing

Β 

• Like 1

Β β€œThe only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” β€” C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since MarchΒ 2018 ||

|| FormerΒ MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || FormerΒ NSA Director || FormerΒ MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+Support

- Active

- Good application

- Knowledgeable on the MOTD

- Previous staffing experience

Β 

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into our staff team.

SupremeLord is a chill guy who wants nothing but the best for the players.

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon.

Good luck SupremeLord!

• Like 1

Β 

spacer.png

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application.Β 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Β 

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

Β 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor