Advert Health - Denied

Bomber

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? - When someone asks for 682's or 939's health in an advert, both the SCP and the Security or MTF stop fighting so he can advert his health

Why should we add it? - Sometimes when someone asks for 682 or 939's health, they can't respond because they are getting shot at, so they won't advert their health

What are the advantages of having this? - MTF or Security know what the health is

Who is it mainly for? - SCP 682, 939, and 939-2

Links to any content - 

Edited by Bomber
  • Dislike 1

21 minutes ago, Bread said:

Staff can do it for them, I can guarantee its impossible for everyone to just stop fighting.

It’s just not possible

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

6 hours ago, Piggu.exe said:

It'd probably be easier to make a custom 682 swep to advert it on the fly

If this is a possible solution, it'd be lovely.

Otherwise, 682 can just wait untill after combat is over to advert it, if MTF complains that you dont advert while they are actively shooting you, i dunno what to tell them.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

2 hours ago, Falxen said:

Otherwise, 682 can just wait untill after combat is over to advert it, if MTF complains that you dont advert while they are actively shooting you, i dunno what to tell them.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

+support 

21 hours ago, Falxen said:

682 can just wait untill after combat is over to advert it, if MTF complains that you dont advert while they are actively shooting you, i dunno what to tell them.

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

Just make an advert for when you're half hp like I do, and just respond when you can.  I don't stop mid combat with a buggy swep to tell them I'm still off by like 2000 hp.

But +Support if somehow incorporated to the Swep that Igneous is working on/fixing

Edited by Kratos™

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

On 4/21/2020 at 4:26 AM, Falxen said:

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Just have staff check the HP if its mid fight.

On 4/21/2020 at 5:26 AM, Falxen said:

big cat running GIF