O5 Medical Team Suggestion - Accepted

[GL] Inaccurate

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? - I would like to see the O5 Medical Team to be the primary personnel who conduct Interrogations

Why should we add it? - 

Here are a few reasons:

1. We currently have no dedicated group of people for interrogations after A1s removal(ish), so this will allow interrogations to be more organized and streamlined

2. It will give O5 Medical more to do. As of now, O5 Medical Team are only allowed on the job if other O5 Staff are on. It will hopefully allow them to get on more!

3. O5 Medical Team aren't chosen for Ethics, but for our expertise. If we know how to stop pain, we sure as hell will know how to make it worse.

4. We can contact every branch and give them the info they need.

What are the advantages of having this? - Dedicated interrogation group, also gives more for O5 Medical to do

Who is it mainly for? - O5 Medical, MTF.

Links to any content -  N/A

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

2 minutes ago, Official Orange said:

+/-
I think O5 researcher team would make much more sense to be the dedicated interrogators. 

The thing is that Medical can only get on when other O5 staff are on, while Researchers can get on when ever they want. If we allow O5 Medical to do Interrogations it will allow us to get on more.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

7 hours ago, Official Orange said:

+/-
I think O5 researcher team would make much more sense to be the dedicated interrogators. 

+/- support, I think they should more assist in interogation, because why would medical do interogation and torture to begin with, doesnt seem like their area of expertise? I feel like the Red Right Hand would be more suited than Medical or Research

Edited by GLaDOS

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

-Support

Omi should handle this because they are the Anti CI and they already have the people trained for it.
Also you guys should make an SOP before you guys start making any real changes to your branch

Edited by Rabbit

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

19 hours ago, GLaDOS said:

+/- support, I think they should more assist in interogation, because why would medical do interogation and torture to begin with, doesnt seem like their area of expertise? I feel like the Red Right Hand would be more suited than Medical or Research