Dr. Alto Clef's O5 Research Team Application

The Light

In Game Name: Dr. Alto Clef

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155905660

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Research

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:  I want to join the O5 Research team because I want to get more opportunities do classified research projects above my level and It'll be a very honorable role to have. I have been here for a very long doing fantastic work throughout my time. I will help my fellow associates with anything within the O5 Research team. If the O5 give me a task I will do that task fast and efficiently. This is a very intresting role to have and has its nice own kick to it. I have been a Foundation Doctor for a long time now and it is very fun and with this new role it'll be able to expand my resposiblites in the foundation. I am willing to put a lot of effort to this new role.

Why should we accept you: I should be accepted because I am mature, active, and a dedicated member in this community. I am one highly trustworthy member in the foundation and will not let anyone down. I did a lot of good work in the past and can make it happen again. I have also proven my efforts within the Foundation and want to strive for more achievements like getting this role being apart of a highly dedicated Research Team. Thank you for reading this enjoy the rest of your day

Edited by The Light

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

+Support 

+Application is not too long and is to the point

+CMD Experience

Good Luck!

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-support

-not very mature when you get going or encounter conflict

-i haven't really seen you do much recently since you got FD

-can sometimes put yourself over others because of your rank

-your wording makes it seem like you want the rank simply because it is an elite rank

Edited by Breen

gog

-support 

not very mature in situations I have experienced with him 

has not been here as long as makes it out to be

hasn't really done much since getting foundation doc 

I usually don’t heavily -support things, think this is my first time doing it, but sorry, when I saw this i felt obligated to show my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Breen said:

-support

-your wording makes it seem like you want the rank simply because it is an elite rank

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

6 hours ago, trevdec29 said:

-support 

not very mature in situations I have experienced with him 

has not been here as long as makes it out to be

hasn't really done much since getting foundation doc 

I usually don’t heavily -support things, think this is my first time doing it, but sorry, when I saw this i felt obligated to show my opinion.

6 hours ago, Breen said:

-support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

9 hours ago, Breen said:

-support

-Support

I have rarely ever seen you on the server as a Foundation Doctor and you can be immature at times.

Edited by Your Local Soviet

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

+Support

I have known Clef for as long as I have been in research. I know he's been in the branch for a very long time. He helped me a lot when I was just getting promoted and moving up in the ranks in research. I personally have never had any bad experiences with him, not have I seen him being mingy or disrespectful before. I think that he would be a good fit for the position and I think that he has the right intentions for wanting to join the O5 team.

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

On 4/23/2020 at 7:51 PM, Your Local Soviet said:

-Support

I have rarely ever seen you on the server as a Foundation Doctor and you can be immature at times.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

• Catsro locked this topic