Add these 2 Vehicles To Bus Dealer Job Suddgestion? - Denied

Ecott

What you want to see? - More variety and choices of Buses for The Bus Driver Job into The Bus Dealer!

Why should we add it? - The current bus is okay but for most people u see it floating off the ground and its abit buggy and gives more variety and choice of what bus to choose from the bus Dealer!

What are the advantages of having this? - Giving the bus dealer to RP out more of choosing more then one bus from the Bus Dealer to drive around in!

Who is it mainly for? - Bus Driver Job!

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=207383773

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1832099396

I Doubt this would happen to be honest but would be nice and cool add different types of Buses to the Bus Dealer for the Bus Driver Job! 🙂 

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

+support the current bus floats for some reason and it would be nice to have a more US based selections

(British routemaster is simphys and won't work)

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

10 minutes ago, Sion said:

+support the current bus floats for some reason and it would be nice to have a more US based selections

well think its normal bus plus simphys version aswell maybe but tbh need to check that bus out in singleplayer etc aha

30 minutes ago, Sion said:

just checked now in game u can use the red double decker bus u don't need the simphys version there is the CTVehicles version of the BUS! 🙂 

Also another thing there is 2 versions of the Double decker bus so u don't need the simphys Version: 😄😛🙂😉👍

5286489E2075BF7722867236FA9D9F7C8F64F2DD

Edited by Ecott

1 hour ago, Sion said:

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

1 hour ago, BRUH said:

+Support

I think this is a great idea and would bring more RP to the server.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

21 hours ago, Max Holland said:

+support 

reasons stated above.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-support Pretty much no one ever plays as bus driver, I dont see a need to add new buses to the server. And you KNOW there would be people saying/doing really bad stuff on/to/with a school bus. Gotta say, the double decker one would be kind of cool. But again, no need

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

8 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

-support Pretty much no one ever plays as bus driver, I dont see a need to add new buses to the server. And you KNOW there would be people saying/doing really bad stuff on/to/with a school bus. Gotta say, the double decker one would be kind of cool. But again, no need

well its very limited on the job considering its a VIP/Donater job when you buy it hence why I thought of this and the current bus ingame now when someone is on the job mostly everyone sees it floating off the ground etc but yeah. aha

On 4/15/2020 at 1:03 PM, Sion said:

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

8 hours ago, soulness said:

Rockford is in the united States 
+support for school bus 

-support for the double decker 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor