Alpha - False Warn Report- Denied

nwtjustin

Your In-game: Brooks

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96597895

The admin's name in-game: Alpha

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: FailRP X2

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.thumb.png.83c4f7e6c6909a73faf204d5e48b7e4a.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I was playing the game as usual, and I was being chased by police and when they stopped me they had breaching tools out on me, with no guns at first witch had me ran but then they pulled guns out when I was running and shot/killed me. Once I died I waited around minute knowing no EMS would come get me. There was 2 EMS at that time but they where not going to arrive and I saw the button that said I could pay 2,500 dollars to re spawn, so I did. Then after 2 minutes I get brought to an admin sit and he's yelling at me saying that I failed RP. He said that I should have stooped running and when I died, I was not allowed to click the button and re spawn. I asked for his HR to speak to and he said there was noting much he could do and just told me to do a appeal on the forms.

I do follow the rules and everything but he was treating me like I did not know anything about the server. 

I just would also like to go on saying that there was no evidence provided and said he just checked the combat logs and went on saying that I failed RP when I was sent, and not to mention when I was taken out of my car, things where going on so fast that it's hard to say who's right or wrong. I was just pulled out and I do remember only seeing a guy with a breaching tool and no guns witch made me think that I can run because I am not under FearRp. 

Any extra information: I just want to say, that I had a very bad past but I am trying to be a better person. I wan't to be able to join Staff one day but with all of these warns being placed it makes it much harder for me and brings bad reputation to me. This happen back in SCP-RP.

Another thing I would like to add, he was not professional at all and was yelling and being very demanding. When I said "why did you not lessen to my side of the story" He went on saying "Staff have the final saying so we can give warns if we choose" 

I understand that staff have the final words but they need to be less aggressive and be more professional.

Locked & Loaded

tenor.gif

-Support 

My Side 

1st Rico reported you for Failrp You respawned when ems is on Thats failrp witch you would know if you read the MOTD

2nd rico said he had you under fearrp witch i checked logs when he shot you  when i checked them is showed a picture and i can go frame by frame you were running with guns on you witch is fearrp hence failrp also I did let you explain also I never raised my voice 

Edited by [GL] Alpha

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

16 minutes ago, Sion said:

Can I just ask, was he looking backwards while at gunpoint or does he magically have 360° vison?

The frame showed his back turned but from what I saw through the scene he turned around at one point and saw them 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

+/- support 

You are allowed to give EMS 3 mins to arrive before being able to respawn, you said you waiting 1 min so failrp is valid 

Fearrp though, it hard to prove someone innocent/guilty unless both sides have video recording to show their POV.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

55 minutes ago, Sion said:

+/- support 

You are allowed to give EMS 3 mins to arrive before being able to respawn, you said you waiting 1 min so failrp is valid 

Fearrp though, it hard to prove someone innocent/guilty unless both sides have video recording to show their POV.

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

+support

I get he respawned when ems is on but he did not know cut him some slack and also the fear RP he had his back turned and could not see the guns I also  want to add alpha I found out you were very rude in this sit and did not listen to both sides of the story 

Edited by springs.exe

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

-Support 

well here's the thing, there's no video proof and alpha didn't agree to get your warn removed.

i would take your word for it but people do tend to lie, not saying you are.

until further evidence im keeping my minus support.

Returning soon 

31 minutes ago, [GL] Game Theorist said:

-Support

No evidence to prove that the warn was false.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

I would just like to say that, no there is no evidence but I am just sharing my side of the story. And there was no evidence for Me or Alpha showing that I broke FailRP x2.

I am just trying to appeal this due to him not having enough evidence or any evidence that shows that I broke the rule. All I am trying to do is share my side of the story and see if it could be removed so I don't keep adding on more warnings to my warns list.

Locked & Loaded

tenor.gif

On 4/14/2020 at 2:09 PM, [GL] Alpha said:

-Support 

My Side 

1st Rico reported you for Failrp You respawned when ems is on Thats failrp witch you would know if you read the MOTD

2nd rico said he had you under fearrp witch i checked logs when he shot you  when i checked them is showed a picture and i can go frame by frame you were running with guns on you witch is fearrp hence failrp also I did let you explain also I never raised my voice 

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

6 hours ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

Evidence is key in situations like this. Sorry but I can’t +support it until I have proof.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."