New raiding rule - Denied

Sion

-support 

In my opinion this shouldn’t be a rule regarding there is a NLR timer to wait and adding a rule where u cannot come back to ur base after ur NLR time is done really doesn’t make sense 

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

On 4/7/2020 at 9:17 AM, zoomzoom6918 said:

+support

-I sure do love custom classes waiting behind the perimeter just to wait 5 minutes and spray me in the back with a negev.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

On 4/7/2020 at 12:20 PM, Freeze said:

There are multiple arguments for both sides.

For gov : Technically if a big raid happens a lot of units would be able to respond. They can return cause normal more units would arrive as well.

And otherwise if they die the criminals can just keep doing what they are doing.

It's police RP.

Normal criminal families don't have a lot of backup ready to go. Gov does.

+ Support for that criminals cannot return.

They need to plan stuff like silo's ahead.

- Support that gov cannot return.

Fixed your grammar Freeze

Edited by NaoKotori

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

• Head Admin
On 4/7/2020 at 1:20 PM, Freeze said:

There are mutiple arguments for both sides.

For gov : Techincly if a big raid happens alot of units would be able to respond. They can return cause normaly more units would arrive aswell.

And otherwise if they die the criminals can just keep doing what they are doing.

Its policeRP.

Normaly criminal familys dont have alot of backup ready to go. Gov does.

+ Support for that criminals cannot return.

They need to plan stuft like silo's ahead.

- Support that gov cannot return.

-Support

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2020 at 9:17 AM, Hau said:

+support

-I sure do love custom classes waiting behind the perimeter just to wait 5 minutes and spray me in the back with a negev.

this rule was alr added kind of recently

Edited by SupremeChow

5q3NfnC.png

This has already kind of been implemented with the 5 Minute rule for NLR on Crims if they are actively getting raided by Gov so this is kind of Irrelevant.

Also if anything just setup more on the perimeter and snipe the people out of the base and stop them from coming back since it depends on base. 

-support 

On 4/7/2020 at 3:05 PM, Northy said:

-Support

It is not needed.  During Large Raids, Money Silos and Etc, people come back after NLR.  It wouldn’t be fair to allow Gov to come back and criminals not too.  A Government also tends to get dragged out and can last for a really long time.  A criminal won’t want to wait an hour for the raid to finish so they can go back to their base.  In a raid, PD is supposed to set up a perimeter so nobody else can enter.

-Support

It is not needed.  During Large Raids, Money Silos and Etc, people come back after NLR.  It wouldn’t be fair to allow Gov to come back and criminals not too.  A Government also tends to get dragged out and can last for a really long time.  A criminal won’t want to wait an hour for the raid to finish so they can go back to their base.  In a raid, PD is supposed to set up a perimeter so nobody else can enter.

Banner.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

-Support

I agree with North here.

spacer.png

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

We recently added a rule to combat this, I think its working well so far. However we will see what the future will bring!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor