Mining class - Denied

Hannah

What you want to see? - Mining class

Why should we add it? - I think the mining class should be placed in game because there is only 1 way to make legit money and that's bitmineing   / government jobs , and it's something what people could have fun with you can also let them craft  weapons as kinfes to other guns 

What are the advantages of having this? - little bit extra roleplay instead of sitting down and putting fual in your gas tanks , fun way to make money legit.  As performance issues there are none I've tested this on multiple servers with 0 lag also it has good reviews, and we could put it by the old lake houses

Who is it mainly for? -civilians

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/zero-s-retrominer-mining-script

Edited by Hannah King

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+/- Support

Yeah, it looks super cool and it would be fun to have that job but it seems to require lots of space. And I'm assuming that addon will be extremely laggy.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

7 minutes ago, TheJayden said:

+/- Support

Yeah, it looks super cool and it would be fun to have that job but it seems to require lots of space. And I'm assuming that addon will be extremely laggy.

From servers I have tested it on it was running pretty nice and they have lots of traffic like us but i guess it matters on what kind of servers we have, and we could put it by the old lake houses there's a bunch of empty room there 

10 minutes ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- I like the idea of making cash with something that keeps you busy

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

-Support

I feel like there is way more better options to make money then just implementing a whole new system that will cause literally lag the server so much. I am pretty sure this has been suggested before.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

3 minutes ago, Calamity said:

-Support

I feel like there is way more better options to make money then just implementing a whole new system that will cause literally lag the server so much. I am pretty sure this has been suggested before.

I would love mining, but there would some major things that would have to change or be addressed and would cause so much lag. 

Coming from the Enderman himself when I say:

- Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

11 minutes ago, EnderKnight57 said:

I would love mining, but there would some major things that would have to change or be addressed and would cause so much lag. 

Coming from the Enderman himself when I say:

- Support

I tried it on servers it was lag free so what would the difference be 

16 minutes ago, Calamity said:

-Support

-Support

- This would be amazing if possible, Looks great

Those other servers might not have had as many mods as PRP does, it's already got like 999 mods which cause lag. a server with just this and a few other things would be fine. but add it to a server with loads of cars, a big map, loads of weapons and other things will be different.

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lag

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor