Adams Support Application

Adams

In-Game Name: Adams

Steam Name: Corbin P.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96164252

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?: Retired staff.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I want to join the support team because I think that it plays a very vital role in this community while also going unnoticed by community members. I don't think people realize how important teamspeak is and how big of a role it plays in the community. So I want to join and help out so I can make sure that the TS is able to run at full capacity. I think that I would be a very vital person to have on the support team because on top of liking to help other people and meet people that just join for the first time, I have over 3 years of experience working with and dev-ing teamspeaks for both myself as well as other people and their communities. I have built WELL over 30 teamspeaks from scratch. So I defiantly know my way around teamspeak inside and out. Finally, I have been looking for something to do since I quit the staff team, and I think that this is really up my alley.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I always try to have a very positive outlook on every situation that I am put in. I can also be a great leader while also being able to work with a team.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would greet them with positiveity ask them how their day was going, then ask them what problems they were having on TS and how I could help.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

821676217_DepComm.png.3402eedfdd021c7600f3e857732712d6.png

Overall rating: +support

+active in TS

+mature

+helpful

Good luck

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

On 2/16/2020 at 5:45 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Good Intentions

- Great experience with Teamspeak

- Professional and very Friendly

Good luck Adams! Hope to see you on the team soon.

When you said you had leadership I thought well yeah because look at your rank on PD. I think he can handle it.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

Waiting for community input!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+Support

-Well made app

-Looks like he knows what hes doing

-Seems very chill

-Active on forums 

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

On 2/18/2020 at 8:19 PM, Max Holland said:

+support 

active 

nice guy

mature 

good app 

good intentions 

hc in a department meaning he’s trustworthy 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 2/16/2020 at 6:45 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Good Intentions

- Great experience with Teamspeak

- Professional and very Friendly

Good luck Adams! Hope to see you on the team soon.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+ Support

- Great Guy!

-Active

- Knowledgeable and Professional

- Has experience

- Wants to help and has good intentions and is a great role-model

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+support

- Truth-worthy (has obtained high ranks in various servers and departments)

- Knowledgeable (frequent player with high and consistent activity)

- Owned a server before (I don't know what to put in parenthesis for this one)

On 2/16/2020 at 3:30 PM, springs.exe said:

Overall rating: +support

+active in TS

+mature

+helpful

Good luck

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |