Addition of Purchasable Co-existing Branches in CCs - Denied

Peggu with a Gun

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? - I want to see a completely new system added to the Custom Job System. This would be adding Subdivision Ranks and or Branches where, when making your CC, you can spend extra money for your CC to have two roles/jobs. This would be hard to implement but if done well and the right roles are made Custom Jobs could make alot more money off of this as people. Now some roles may not be able to Co-exist together for example being a D-Class and Gensec but it could lead to interesting Crossover CCs That could make more interesting stories in the Foundation.

Why should we add it? - Well this is something i could feel may expand the world of custom jobs not only for SCP-RP but if it works well for SCP-RP the other servers could have fun with it too. Imagine Custom Jobs that Work for Medical and MTF which could add a whole new Role and or new play styles and branches. One of the most popular Co-existing Roles i can think of to be implemented is A Combat Medic Sub Choice for CC Role/Rank. Meaning that if someone has a Medical Custom Job it could also work as Gensec/Mtf in times of need.

What are the advantages of having this? - More Money for the server and i know what your thinking but let me break it down. This addition of Co-existing Subdivisions or branches allows normal custom jobs to pay more, Whatever amount SMT chooses, Said custom job would be open two new worlds of things they could do. As well as the new rp scenarios that would arise. Having a Subdivision CC (For Example) thats both mtf and secretly CI, Like Maynard, would allow so many rp scenarios, This Could also in the future lead to new Normal Roles to be added to the RP in a whole if positive feedback is seen from A Good Co-existing pair of roles.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone who has or ever will have custom jobs are the only one who directly benefit from this at the start, but if accepted  and implemented the rp scenarios that come from Custom Job Co-Existing Jobs Created would effect everyone

Links to any content - This Idea Mostly came to mind from my CC Nurse Peggu Who only one example of a Possible Co-existing CC of a "Combat Medic" Who if excepted and if this suggestion is excepted she would be a "Combat Medic" a Combination of (Medical Staff + Gensec) 

Examples of Possible Co-Existing Custom Job Role Choices:

Medical + Any Guard Staff(MTF,Gensec,NTF) = "Combat Medic" (Heals all day but when the foundation is at its worst they step up to help out)

CI + Any Foundation Staff = "Secret Soldier" (Pretty much a CC like Maynard)

MTF/NTF + Gensec = "Super Soldier" (Basically a Soldier that does it all)

Resercher + Medical = "Medical Research" (This is actually more a idea that actually revolves around a researcher who uses the methods of Medicine and Surgery to do Documented Tests on SCPs and D-Class Using Surgery and Drugs of all Types)

Extra: As these Roles work only for CCs they basically make you have two jobs in one body but both lives still count. For example if i were to be a "Secret Soldier" CC it would cost a life in both branches if you were to work in both branches.

-Support

This would cause WAY too many problems and issues. Good idea, but the execution could go very very wrong.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

2 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

This would cause WAY too many problems and issues. Good idea, but the execution could go very very wrong.

Edited by Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

2 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

15 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

If you all don't remember this almost happened with Omega-7 "Pandora's box" 

+support because you need at least one +support

• Like 1

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"