Suggestion regarding MTF Job Pack - Accepted

Gunther

What you want to see? - I would like to see it to where the MTF Jobs can enter D-Block.

Why should we add it? - If I'm playing on say, a Stealth Operative, and I'm with my squad and we're called to D-Block to assist, I'm forced to wait in the hallway because of the rule. Other CC like the one in the $80 pack don't have restrictions, and all of them can enter D-Block as well, so it doesn't make much sense for the MTF Jobs to restricted. The classes themselves aren't overpowered if that's the issue, the Demolitions expert has one of everything then he's down to just a laser rifle. Stealth Operative, aside from his cloak, has the same weapons as most other classes, and the Tau 5 has a sledgehammer, but during riots, that sledgehammer is an excellent tool for stop rioting as it can one shot most D-Class.

What are the advantages of having this? - MTF wouldn't have to switch jobs just to guard D-Block, Tau-5 can halt riots to a certain extent, as well as the Demo Expert can ruin a riots plan by killing any mass horde on the elevator.

Who is it mainly for? - MTF Job Pack

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

19 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

With all the rioting that happens and a whole D class discord for literally SCHEDULED RIOTS, I think we should be able to let E11 & MTF job packs inside D block to help.

+Support

If those boys can be throwing around molotovs I expect to be able to throw Nitro right back at them

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

3 hours ago, Knuckles said:

+Support

If those boys can be throwing around molotovs I expect to be able to throw Nitro right back at them

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+support

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"