Will's event team application - Accepted

Will Newel

Should Will become a member of the event's team?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should Will become a member of the events team?

• Yes (Reason)
    • No (Reason)

Name: Will Newel

Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:169655081

How old are you? : 18 

Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Super Admin 

Have you Donated? If so, how much? :  yes, $280

How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) :  Aprox. 1 year straight, 2 years off and on 

What is your general knowledge on the rules? :

Very comprehensive. I have had a substantial amount of experience as I have been a part of the staff team for over two years. I currently hold a Super Admin ranking which requires me to have knowledge of the entire motd along with rare and exceptional cases on top of that. The rules must come second nature to me as I am expected to answer any rule-related question as a super admin when another staff requires such assistance. 

What can you bring to Event Team? (150 words+) :

As a member of this community for 2 years, I have gathered a tremendous amount of experience which allows me to read what the community likes and what they don't like. This certainly comes into play when we discuss police as this has been the server I have been a part of for my whole two years. I know when certain events cross the line such as purge events etc.  

As an individual on the server; I can offer an active figure in both North American and European time zones that bring creative ideas to the table. As a Super Admin, I have the ability to spawn in entities to further enhance the experience of such events. This along with my vast knowledge of the rules will allow me to host customized events which will enhance the player experience without crossing any borders which other players could consider mingy events.  In addition, I can offer a mature and professional figure to the events team as I know not to overstep my boundaries as the position of staff I sit in requires me to do such. Finally, I am a very creative individual that thinks outside the box. I have no lack of Event ideas which will allow me to host events that will revolve around Role Play which will ill enhance the player's experience.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) :

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+) :

Throughout my whole time here at Gamignlight, I have conitusly strived to help the community in any possible way I could. This started off my joining all three of the devisions which include the recruitment team (No longer a division), the Forum diplomat team and the Support team. Along wiht my position as a Junior Mangagmant Team (JMT) member, I have and will contiusly make the effort to go out of my way to help the server and players within. The event team would be another step in my goal of assisting this cumminity reach its full potenetial.  

I firmly belive the additon of the event team will open up doors to players which are currently getting more or less bored with the way PoliceRp is. This events team will allow to spice up Role-Play and help give that extra boost the server has needed in order to keep things fresh. Finally, with my rank of Super Admin, I can assist events with my ability to spawn entities, all in the hopes to improve the player experience on the server and improve rp. 

Edited by Will Newel

30 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Will is an amazing Super Admin and would fit the role for these reasons:

Active 

Friendly 

Mature 

Helpful 

Hard working 

Dedicated 

Would bring new ideas for events 

Trusted