Should I be a staff member  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes ( reason )
    • No (reason)

1. What is your in-game name?: Freeze King

2. What is your steam name?: Potatoking1008

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:158167029

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have been a staff member of various server/server types : Moderator on KingdomRP, Admin on CWRP and T-mod on HaloRP and I have been a previous moderator on our own PoliceRP for a good 1/2 y

1. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around beginning of January 2 years ago year, the exact date I do not know.

2. What date did you make your forums account? About 2 weeks later that start playing on Gaminglight servers.

3. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Vip++

4. How many warns do you have on the server? I have 12, my last warning was May 23, so about 6-7 months ago.

5. Have you donated? Yes I have

6. What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

7. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes I have

8. Timezone: GMT + 1 ( Amsterdam, Netherlands )

9. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I have been on Gaminglight for a good +2 years and have seen many people come and go, in this time I have learned how to respect the server and its people in it, I have been staff before and I had to stop doing that cause of actvity problems and I have been back now for about 5 months or some and I am wanting to be staff again, I can be calm and helpful in situations where its needed to be and have shown that I know the rules, I am calm in staff sits and am strict when it is required 

10. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring him in by tpjailing him to me to prevent him from doing anymore harm, during the time he is cursing at me I would talk to him and kindly ask him to stop or else a punishment wil be in place, if he cotineus I would proceed by contatcing a higher staff member and let him/her deal with the person and punish him for the right amount of time.

Edited by Freeze

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

15 minutes ago, maral the great said:

-support freeze you are good guy and would make a great staff but you didnt even make the word limit and it looks like this apps has no effort! 

Sorry, but I gotts agree with maral on dis one. Good luck

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-Support

• Not really seen much (Yeah I'm inactive myself)
  • Your Application does not make the word requirement
  • Application needs more effort
  • Good Luck!

• Laughing 1

• Fame locked this topic