3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jimmy James get support?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: FBI SAIC Jimmy James

Steam Name: Yoshihino

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86323167

Are you a Moderator+? Yes I'm a moderator on Police RP

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Every time I'm on game so 5 to 6 days a week and usually at least 3 to 4 hours a day

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? CST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)

I want to join the support team because I have an extensive knowledge of teamspeak and want to help the community in any way possible. I was a co-owner of a teamspeak server that me and a friend had so I got to know all the "back end" of teamspeak and how it works. I spent a lot of time figuring all the small details in my free time so if accepted to the support team it would be an easy transition. Apart from my knowledge of teamspeak, I would like to join the support team because I have only been in this Community since September I have loved the professionalism and just the overall welcoming feeling you get when you join. As a nurse I know and love helping people so being a part of the support team I would feel right at home helping people coming into the community. I am on teamspeak as often as I'm on and sometimes when I'm just bored I'll hop on because I've gotten a lot of new friends just by hanging out in teamspeak server. I can most likely be found hanging out in the FBI or staff channels because I try to keep my focus on those two things in the server but I've been trying to explore more and get to know new people. Anyway I'll stop my rambling and I will thank you for taking your time to read my application.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I believe I can help the support team by being there to help out the Community when the other support team is being overwhelmed or not on. I always try to hold a positive attitude and think I can make a positive impression to new and existing players in our Community.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

I would say " Hello this is Jimmy with the support team,  how are you? What can I do to help you today."

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

Yes read and understood

Edited by Jimmy James

On 12/28/2018 at 9:50 PM, Matthew said:

Yes I believe he will be good at support! 

+Support

~Matthew Support+

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Fame locked this topic