Can someone please explain

CHEETO

So there is people saying i have a temper?

Can someone please explain as i really dont. They are reporting me without evidence and im getting into bother for something i haven't done and i cant do anything about it as they are reporting it to my higher. Someone please explain.

• Like 1

So, I know you are a nice guy. You really are James. You are just a little hot headed so,etimes and I think that’s just part of your natural personality,

As to the higher ups part, that is where they are meant to report to in order to file complaints against officers. Either meet in game or do it on forums.

Hope this helped your question,

Mika

“I tried to make ramen in the Coffee pot and it broke everything”

- Andy Dwyer

Just now, Mika said:

So, I know you are a nice guy. You really are James. You are just a little hot headed so,etimes and I think that’s just part of your natural personality,

As to the higher ups part, that is where they are meant to report to in order to file complaints against officers. Either meet in game or do it on forums.

Mika

You say this but yet your one of the people who say i have one but you also say you have never met me b4 on other posts. This is exactly my point...

Just now, CHEETO said:

You say this but yet your one of the people who say i have one but you also say you have never met me b4 on other posts. This is exactly my point...

Calm down, maybe take an LOA. And figure it out we don’t wanna hear you complain in forums just do what you need to do and come back calm and collected.

“I tried to make ramen in the Coffee pot and it broke everything”

- Andy Dwyer

1 minute ago, Mika said:

Calm down, maybe take an LOA. And figure it out we don’t wanna hear you complain in forums just do what you need to do and come back calm and collected.

Im not angry or anything tho. Im asking where people get this impression from. No one can tell me or even show me where they think i have a temper. This is why i made this post. So people can explain to me.

5 minutes ago, Mika said:

Mika

In my opinion, you just say things that just slip sometimes and other people might view them as you being hot-headed or hostile toward them. Try to be as respectful as possible and try not to take things out on others if you are.

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Just now, Timmemes said:

In my opinion, you just say things that just slip sometimes and other people might view them as you being hot-headed or hostile toward them. Try to be as respectful as possible and try not to take things out on others if you are.

You see that i can respect, yea sometimes i do say things As a joke (bear in mind) that can ye be taken the wrong way. Thanks timmemes for clearing some of it up!

Just now, CHEETO said:

You see that i can respect, yea sometimes i do say things As a joke (bear in mind) that can ye be taken the wrong way. Thanks timmemes for clearing some of it up!

No problem. If you would like I can talk to you in TS about it.

^^

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

I don't recall having an issue with you , you seem   nice tbh  

• Like 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King