Changing My Name on TS, Forums, and In-Game!

Timm

As you read in the title, Im going to be changing my name In game, TS, and Forums from Timmemes to Timm. Pretty much everyone in game and elsewhere is confused by my name (Its not my real name its made up) so Im just gonna simplify it to Timm! See you guys ingame! I might still play as Timmemes from time to time.

Edited by TimMeMeSSS

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Tim Brown said:

Oh no! There is a HUGE problem (not really). There are now 2 Toms and 2 Tim(m)s. I say we go against each other to see who's better, the Tim(m)'s or the Toms. @Tom Brown @TimMeMeSSS @[GL] Tom

?    IGHT BET WYA TOMS @Tom Brown @[GL] Tom

Edited by TimMeMeSSS

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

spacer.png

Just now, Tim Brown said:

Wow Tom! Already Scared? Really letting other Tom down. Will would be disappointed

xD 

1 minute ago, Joe Mama said:

This is the UFC Fight everyone has been waiting for!

you bet Joe this gonna be the biggest fight of the century

spacer.png

4 hours ago, ? Vinny said:

and my name is now MeMeSSS xD ❤️

Vinnyyyyyy ?❤️ 

Edited by TimMeMeSSS

spacer.png

On 10/30/2018 at 1:55 AM, Tom Brown said:

DENIED 

XD

On 10/30/2018 at 1:57 AM, Tim Brown said:

Wow Tom! Already Scared? Really letting other Tom down. Will would be disappointed

WOW TOM! you're letting the Tom Cult down! I am going to have to speak to you in ts later. I may remove you from the coolness of being a Tom

4 hours ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

idk why but im stupid and always thought your name was timeless but ig i can't read lmfao

lmao Ik you brought me into a sit a while back when I was first starting out and you called me timeless every time you spoke to me 

its all good though ❤️

• Like 1

spacer.png