Name: Joefox3556

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:194955142

Current rank: Sergeant Major  

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : About a week

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant 

How many warns do you have? 1

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):

Why should you be promoted? : I have been working very hard as an SM and have been helping anyone in need. I have been active almost every single day I am very reliable, trustworthy. I have good leadership skills I train cadets to the best of my ability. I try to deal with any problems that people bring to me before I get a higher up or admins involved.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

More effort! Not going to -support I'm going to give you a chance to make your application a bit better! You also need more time as a SM.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

-Application needs way more effort

-More time needed at SM

-Not seen much

Sorry bud!Good luck

Edited by 1ryand

3 hours ago, Connortwos said:

-Support

-Application needs way more effort

-More time needed at SM

-Not seen much

Sorry bud!Good luck

-Support

• More Time Needed as SM
  • More Effort Needed in App.
  • Don't See Helping Officer's
  • Need to be a Bit More Active

I am sorry, but you need way more time as SM before I feel you can handle LT. I have never seen you helping Officer's and you need more effort into the App. Anyways good luck! ? 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

1 minute ago, Matthew said:

-Support

• More Time Needed as SM

I am sorry, but you need way more time as SM before I feel you can handle LT. I have never seen you helping Officer's and you need more effort into the App. Anyways good luck! ? 

1 minute ago, Matthew said:

-Support

• More Time Needed as SM

^^^^^^

1 hour ago, Matthew said:

-Support

• More Time Needed as SM

You are a great SM, I would say apply after a couple of weeks and put effort into your application. Other than that you train cadets and are a great SM.

Neutral

I don't think you are ready for Lieutenant yet. You are a great Sergeant Major and I see that you are active, but you need more time as a Sergeant Major. As you fulfill the time you need as a Sergeant Major to apply for Lieutenant, improve your activity more and improve your activity on training Cadets, assist more officers. As for your application, you need to get a slight more effort so that Command will be interested in reading it. Show us that you are worthy to join the Low Command department! Best of luck.

-Colonel Dane

2 hours ago, Dane said:

Neutral

I don't think you are ready for Lieutenant yet. You are a great Sergeant Major and I see that you are active, but you need more time as a Sergeant Major. As you fulfill the time you need as a Sergeant Major to apply for Lieutenant, improve your activity more and improve your activity on training Cadets, assist more officers. As for your application, you need to get a slight more effort so that Command will be interested in reading it. Show us that you are worthy to join the Low Command department! Best of luck.

Get more time as a Sergeant Major. Also, in the future try to improve your application. 

- Major Hooplaa