Looking for a custom class to buy into!

Friendly Steve

20 hours ago, Friendly Steve said:

Hey guys!

I would absolutely love to buy into a Custom class if someone is willing to let me into theirs!

Let me know! 

Thanks ?

If you see someone ingame playing ask who the owner is and then contact the owner asking them for permission to be added. If they say yes, congrats, if not then too bad.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

13 hours ago, th3 said:

If you see someone ingame playing ask who the owner is and then contact the owner asking them for permission to be added. If they say yes, congrats, if not then too bad.

relax mate. This is a better way to go about it this way people interact and they can work something out rather than ingame. It would be hard to get both players on at the same time and as well people are roleplaying ingame so asking about it only get's in their way. We got forums for a reason. No need to be harsh and negative.

11 hours ago, Roleplaygod said:

relax mate. This is a better way to go about it this way people interact and they can work something out rather than ingame. It would be hard to get both players on at the same time and as well people are roleplaying ingame so asking about it only get's in their way. We got forums for a reason. No need to be harsh and negative.

https://gyazo.com/be10750260bbc44490999884dcb67346

I cant send you messages so there you go.

SCPRP Head of Staff

9 minutes ago, th3 said:

https://gyazo.com/be10750260bbc44490999884dcb67346

I cant send you messages so there you go.

Your post was removed as seen fit by a Forum Diplomat, not by myself. On another note, I have nothing to do with you or how your day is going. If you are going to come here to disrespect me or anyone else you can take it somewhere else. I am here to be friendly and kind to people and to respect others I will not take any disrespect from you Sir. I kindly ask for you to let this go and move on with our lives.

39 minutes ago, Roleplaygod said:

Your post was removed as seen fit by a Forum Diplomat, not by myself. On another note, I have nothing to do with you or how your day is going. If you are going to come here to disrespect me or anyone else you can take it somewhere else. I am here to be friendly and kind to people and to respect others I will not take any disrespect from you Sir. I kindly ask for you to let this go and move on with our lives.

I wasn't talking about that.

SCPRP Head of Staff