Marsgaming's Trial Mod Application

Marsgaming

Should I be a Tmod  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Tmod?

• Yes.
    • No.

1. What is your in-game name?: Marsgaming/ SWAT CPL Mars XR04/ Medical SNR LT Mars LT1/ SM Mars 1C61

2. What is your steam name?: [GL]Mars

3. What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:165359141

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have experience on Policerp and Military RP. In this experience I have dealt with many things like Mass RDM, Failrp, NITRP, Propblock, Disrepect, and many other things and I can handle each situation accordingly

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around Sep. 6, 2016

6. What date did you make your forums account? Nov. 10, 2016

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 8  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1453009523 

9. Have you donated? Yes.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes.

12. Timezone: Central Standard time. (CST)

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): Not Needed.

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) In total on record I have 5 weeks on the server. I feel I should be a staff member on this Community as I very rarely get into or cause problems for the server. Another reason is that I am active most days unless school permits and on weekends and some weekdays I can be on later in the night. I am very respectful and dedicated member to Gaminglight and the Community as a whole, since I have been with Gaminglight I loved it as well as the members that make/made it what it is today. I also have experience handling large amounts of staff calls at once and feel more than capable of handling situations to the best resolution. I believe another reason I should be allowed into staff is I am very mature (Most of the time) and enjoy dealing with many different people in the server and community. I also have great leadership skills and respect skills that I have gained over time. I am also able to adapt to any new settings or changes to the server considering I have been with Gaminglight for 2/3 years of change and development. Through my time with Gaminglgiht I have also learned to become familiar with many of the wonderful members of this community and made even more amazing friends because of this community, and I would love to make a great and lifetime experience for devoted members who join this community and give them an opportunity to make a great and long-lasting memory of this community. I am also in the process of learning spanish so I can deal with others who don't speak english and explain to them what's going on, why they are in a sit, trouble, etc. Finally I won't to be staff so I can keep watching this amazing Community expand and keep spreading amazing experiences for the new, old, and returning members of this server. An even one day be able to help the future of this wonderful community help it grow and change just like those before me.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I will begin by asking them politly to be nice and calm down. After if they keep cursing at me I will then mute/gag them proceeding to tell them why they are in the sit. Once this is done I will unmute/gag them if they keep cursing I will minge them according to how many people they killed and the amount of disrespect. I will then inform them about the minge before letting them go.

• Fame locked this topic