Police license plate hunter + License plates

Boonie McBone

What you want to see? -  An advanced government computer

Why should we add it? - Realism

What are the advantages of having this? - More quality roleplay

(Website shows all features of this computer, and in the scripts next update, it'll add a license plate lookup, so then we could have license plates)

Who is it mainly for? - PD

Links to any content -  https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/2828/update-advanced-government-computer-mayor-police-agc (I will gladly pay $5 for this)

Just now, Boonie McBone said:

What you want to see? -  An advanced government computer

Why should we add it? - Realism

What are the advantages of having this? - More quality roleplay

(Website shows all features of this computer, and in the scripts next update, it'll add a license plate lookup, so then we could have license plates)

Who is it mainly for? - PD

Links to any content -  https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/2828/update-advanced-government-computer-mayor-police-agc (I will gladly pay $5 for this)

This has already been Denied due to extra server lag. We tried this I think before. 

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

1 hour ago, Boonie McBone said:

Don't see why it would

It is calling and saving a lot of data. It may not be a lot in the beginning, but it will after a while. 

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

11 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

+/-Support

We've tried this before but it caused lag and stopped working, but if there is an effective one that does not cause any lag then that may be worth it.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

18 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

+/-Support

We've tried this before but it caused lag and stopped working, but if there is an effective one that does not cause any lag then that may be worth it.

^^ if there isnt one that doesnt cause lag then sure why not

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

• Fame locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fame locked this topic