Move Teamspeak to Discord

Boonie McBone

Discord or TS?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Discord or TS?

• Discord
    • Teamspeak (ew)

Although the Teamspeak is successful. Discord is FREE to use and would put more funds towards the actual servers.

shit I forgot format hol up

What you want to see? - Discord instead of Teamspeak

Why should we add it? - Discord is free to use and very user-friendly. Teamspeak is confusing for some and has more clientside errors than Discord.

What are the advantages of having this? - More funds towards servers, easier user side use.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - nerp

For myself, Teamspeak hasn't been working over the past couple of days and I've went to bugs section and general section to get it fixed, so far haven't been able to fix it. Discord works perfectly for me and I have no problems with it. 

42 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

we've been suggested this many other times. Zeeptin, the Owner, says TS is better for large communities like Gaminglight. 

Agreed

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

1 minute ago, Boonie McBone said:

It's broken for me. Otherwise I'd have no problems

That's something you gotta fix yourself doe. We can't change everything to fir one person. If you have an issue PM me and I will try to help you out we could maybe screenshare and figure out how to get you on TS. ?

1 hour ago, Roleplaygod said:

That's something you gotta fix yourself doe. We can't change everything to fir one person. If you have an issue PM me and I will try to help you out we could maybe screenshare and figure out how to get you on TS. ?

100% agreed 

19 hours ago, Rhenic said:

we've been suggested this many other times. Zeeptin, the Owner, says TS is better for large communities like Gaminglight. 

BTW 406 rooms for discord is nooooooo

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

• Fame locked this topic