Favorite Sith or Jedi quotes

Druzz

“Do you feel it? Do you feel the power of the dark side? The only real power! The only thing worth living for!”

“Equality is a lie…a myth to appease the masses. Simply look around and you will see the lie for what it is! There are those with power, those with the strength and will to lead. And there are those meant to follow – those incapable of anything but servitude and a meager, worthless existence.”

“The dark side will devour those who lack the power to control it. It’s a fierce storm of emotion that annihilates anything in its path. It lays waste to the weak and unworthy. But those who are strong can ride the storm winds to unfathomable heights. They can unlock their true potential; they can sever the chains that bind them; they can dominate the world around them. Only those with the power to control the dark side can ever truly be free.”
–Darth Bane

5 hours ago, Nivek said:

Is it bad that ive never seen a star wars movie lol

Go check them out! I think most people will agree its a great series. There are lots of things to watch. from the clone wars to the prequels there is a lot there that can make an enjoyable watch time!

5 hours ago, Invaliff said:

Go check them out! I think most people will agree its a great series. There are lots of things to watch. from the clone wars to the prequels there is a lot there that can make an enjoyable watch time!

I will try... i just dont like watching any types of movies. I know... weird

• Manager
19 hours ago, Jeffe said:

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" ~Anakin Sky.... I mean Darth Vader

Reported for NO LORERP

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Bread locked this topic