Hooplaa's Captain Application

Hooplaa

Lieutenant Hooplaa 1A56  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve Captain? Tell me Why.

• Yes
    • No

Name: Hooplaa

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107729311

Current rank: Lieutenant

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are): 3 Weeks

Rank Wanted: Captain

How many warns do you have: 11

Do you have a Working mic: Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Chief Noot (Reference)

Why should you be promoted: Whilst on Lieutenant, I have had the Privilege to serve the Community as a Member of Command. It has been an Honour to get to know all of its members, and to aid Command in its goal to make the Police Department a great place for everyone. Furthermore, getting the opportunity to provide guidance to the Police Officers, has been an absolute pleasure. Everyday our officers continue to show promise, because of the service Command provides to them. I want to continue this way of management as a Captain, so that myself, and other Officers may grow and develop as a community. Providing my services to the Police Department as Lieutenant has proven to be very valuable in helping me understand how Command Conducts itself. Additionally, I've had many great individuals on Command who have helped me see the best way to conduct myself as a Lieutenant, even some Junior Ranks who have corrected me on mistakes I've made. These experiences have placed a foundation for me to build upon, and to progress within the department. I now understand how I can best manage the Police Departments Officers. Which is why I would like the opportunity to continue to advance the Department, as a Captain. It is said that to be Command, you must show Dedication, and prove that you are Hardworking. Constantly, these traits are seen in my Duties. In continuation, Command has proven to be a very demanding position, for which I have no issues upholding. Moreover, getting the chance to display my talents as Command has been quite the experience. Everyday we have to deal with Corruption, Misconduct, and Complaints. Regardless, every time these challenges present themselves they are swiftly dealt with by either myself, or in cooperation with other members of Command. It is expected, that we must work as a unit to ensure that the Police Department is running smoothly. Our duties are to be upheld to the highest standard of Professionalism and Respect. I recognize that this job is not for everyone, however it is the job for me. Consistently I show my dedication toward Command, and towards to Community. I conduct myself as all PD members should, with courtesy, and respect toward everyone who approaches me. Just because I wear the title of Command, doesn't mean our officers should be treated as anything less the people. In relation, I am immensely responsible when dealing with any problematic situations. In regards to other experiences, I am currently a active member of EMS Low Command, where I am a Lieutenant, as well as a Senior Investigator with the Bureau of Special Investigations, which is a Supervisory Rank. With this in mind, I am quite experienced in Commanding and I am well aware of my duties and responsibilities as a Supervisor. I am also no stranger to administering disciplinary action to those who violate our guidelines. We as PD should also be cooperating with other departments, and am happy to say that as of right now, all of our departments of cooperating cohesively without issue. However, we do have the occasional slip up, but those individuals have already been deal with. It's important that we don't just punish those who make mistakes but help them learn from those mistakes, to prevent further altercations, and keep department diss at a minimum. As a Captain I can Ensure that I will be active as I have always been and continue to show commitment toward the Police Department, as I have always done. I will consistently uphold the standards required by Command, and always be sure to help anyone in need. To conclude, it has been great to get the opportunity to be a Lieutenant, but I am now ready to progress myself and the department, as a Captain.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes, I Understand

Edited by Hooplaa
Sizing

+Support

Active in-game and TeamSpeak, fairly active on the forums

Mature, serious, strict, and professional when he is on the LT job

Application is well made with great amount of effort in it

Good amount of warns to apply for the next rank

Still trains cadets as a Lieutenant, and always helps officers when they need help

Mostly always attends PD meetings and always addresses important things

Overall Hooplaa is fit for the rank and deserves a chance on becoming a Police Captain! Good luck!

-Captain Dane

Edited by Dane
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

Still trains cadets as a Lieutenant, and always helps officers when they need help

Overall Hooplaa is fit for the rank and deserves a chance on becoming a Police Captain! Good luck!

Good Luck!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

You said in a couple of days. Boi you said that today (7/27/18)

Good Luck tho and I gave you my recommendation why did you not put it in there LOL

Good luck and hope you get CPT! ? 

~LT Matthew 1A25

• Laughing 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

HUGE +SUPPORT

Great Application

Super active, very respectful nice guy

Have seen training cadets, think he might have helped train me when I joined in May. 

Very Active

Helps officer whenever he gets the chance. 

Before the whole thing with my PC happened and I had to go on permanent LOA, I had the chance to see Hoopla in action and kinda get to know him and he also played a big part in how I act as a CPL today.  Also, when I was an OFC, I rode along with him most of the time, but if I didnt he is always a fast responder to situations or 911 calls and know police procedures. All around, he is a great addition to command, and is fit for CPT.

Good Luck

CPL TiMMeMeSSS 

Edited by TimMeMeSSS
  • Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

^^

Edited by Coco1929
  • Like 1

• Head Admin
15 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

-Captain Dane

Definitely deserves Captain

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

On 7/27/2018 at 10:10 PM, Dane said:

+Support

• Like 1

+Support

-Captain Dane

• Thanks 1

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

+Support

-Captain Dane

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1