Jack White’s staff app

calcraw23

Should I get staff   

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get staff

1. What is your in-game name?: Jack White 

2. What is your steam name?: Winterz

3. What is your steam ID?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198353856855

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) no sorry 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) early March 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? March 24 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Vip+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 13

9. Have you donated? Yes £40

10. What rank are you applying  for?  Trail Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: yes I have 

12. Timezone: GMT

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): 

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I love this server and infant it’s the only gmod server I play and the staff and community always make me fell at home especially in bad times and I fell it’s time for me to return the favour for trying out for staff because I know the pain of rule breakers and i would sort them out I can stay calm in situations and am well known I have always wanted to try out for along time because the staff greeted with open arms and I have always wanted to be like that I know the motd very well and if a member of staff needs replaced I have no problem replacing them as soon as they ask and I would never abuse go rouge or be unfair to anyone i would always ask for proof in a situation where it is needed and i know lot of people will think I’m not ready to be staff because of my age (13 becoming 14 soon) but my age should not matter in this situation in my opinion.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Well I would  bring them attempt to talk to them and calm them down if I can not get them to calm down I would minge them for 10,000 seconds but tmod can’t minge for that long so I would ask for help from another admin to minge them if no other admin is on I would minge them for as long as I can ask or wait for a higher up to get on I know that this wasn’t part of the question but still if they LTAP I would quickly open logs and find there steam id and give it to a higher member of staff for them to give whatever punishment they think is suitable.

Edited by calcraw23

4 hours ago, tcoops said:

- Support 

Lots of warns

Haven't seen ingame much

Made the text size of his app huge to make it seem like he did more, lol.

Not much effort put into app.

yeah WTF the text LOL

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Denied 

The reason you were denied is because you have a lot of warns, and the effort in this application didn’t meet our standards. Please try to appeal some of those warns you have, if they’re under 3 months old, and improve your activity as well. Re apply in two weeks. 

• Fame locked this topic