Vizz's Staff application for TMod

Vizz

Vizz's staff  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be staff?

1. What is your in-game name?: Vizz

2. What is your steam name?: Vizz

3. What is your steam ID?: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198157335378/

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes super admin on auchwitz rp. I worked my way up from mod to super admin in 2 months

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) late last year like December.

6. What date did you make your forums account? March 3

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 3 warns 0 active warns

9. Have you donated? yes $50

10. What rank are you applying for? Tmod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: Central Time zone

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I think that sense I have been playing this server for a long time I feel like its time for me to try and become staff. everytime I get on this server I see Hiring Staff and I really wish that I was the person they were hiring to become staff. anyways I will always be nice and be the best staff I can be and if a staff member is getting tired of being on duty I will always say yes because I'm all about being positive and helpful to other people. there are a few days where im just sad but it does not happen very much. When I played football back it 4th grade my nickname was smiley cause I was always smileing and making everyone smile. I also believe I deserve this rank because I have a really good experience with working my way up on the staff team or just using the commands in general. anyways I would love to be show my love for this server so wish me the best of luck. thank you for your time.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Once I bring him/her to a sit And they wouldn’t stop cursing or let me talk i would gag him or her and try to figure out why they are RDMing everyone And would get a higher Staff member to minge him/her for 10,000 seconds then explain why they have been minged then verbally warn them for staff disrespect.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rhenic said:

+/- support

Good application

Low warns

Semi-active on the forums

I haven't ever seen you in game. 

Just stand out more in game. Good luck!

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

+Support
+Nicest person I have met on the server, but still can hold his own ground. Doesn't over-react or bring emotion into anything. Very mature.

+Low warn count
+Active on server

He has about 2x the playtime in the server that I have. I started playing on this server probably 18+ months ago, while he just started about 8 months ago. Obviously dedicated to this server and would make a great addition to the staff.

14 hours ago, George Costanza said:

+Support
+Nicest person I have met on the server, but still can hold his own ground. Doesn't over-react or bring emotion into anything. Very mature.

+Low warn count
+Active on server

He has about 2x the playtime in the server that I have. I started playing on this server probably 18+ months ago, while he just started about 8 months ago. Obviously dedicated to this server and would make a great addition to the staff.

14 hours ago, George Costanza said:

+Support

+Low warn count
+Active on server

On 7/20/2018 at 7:50 AM, calcraw23 said:

+Support 

+I see you in game quite a lot 

+ EXTREMELY LOW WARNS 

+ Semi-active on forms 

I have gotten to know you. I like what I see. Good luck ?

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

On 7/19/2018 at 10:17 PM, George Costanza said:

+Support

+Low warn count
+Active on server

On 7/20/2018 at 12:32 PM, Ruthless said:

+Support

+Low warn count
+Active on server

On 7/19/2018 at 9:17 PM, George Costanza said:

+Support

+Low warn count
+Active on server

• Fame locked this topic