new police vehicle SNR+

Sada Yukinaga

I know this might be denied but I was I thinking that the SNR+ should have a new vehicle and I was hoping the 2010-2012 ford fusion for them I have a few pictures from NYPD archives of the m using this vehicle also a video if you agree with me and need more details about just message me  (and I swear to god this vehicle does look like a taurus)

Video : 

nypd1.jpg

nypd2.jpg

nypd3.jpg

Edited by Sada Yukinaga

18 minutes ago, Wafel said:

Explain me, what is the point of adding car like that? It isn't a armored truck, helicopter, boat or something. It's just a normal car.

I rather see a new car for the SNR-CPL to drive other than a crown vic and a Taurus that's why I suggested this car and we already have a "armored truck" in the inventory you just never see it be used  

-Support

They look very similar to the current Ford Tauruses and require two huge car packs for one vehicle. Your current vehicles are fine but if you were to get new ones, it wouldn't be ones that require huge file sizes.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

2 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

-Support

They look very similar to the current Ford Tauruses and require two huge car packs for one vehicle. Your current vehicles are fine but if you were to get new ones, it wouldn't be ones that require huge file sizes.

already talked to zeeptin about the problem

46 minutes ago, 911dog1 said:

-Support

- it looks just like the Taurus 

- if it’s is added why just for SNR-CPL 

- also we have many pd cars 

because SNR-CPL only has 2 drive-able vehicles and then the rest of the except the chargers are donor high command and they're never used 

1 hour ago, 911dog1 said:

-Support

If they added any new car back I would hope it would be the OP Vic; for CPL+.

Edited by Max Thomas

15 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

-Support

^^ -Support

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On 7/17/2018 at 7:01 PM, 911dog1 said:

-Support

also I would love to see the crown vic replaced with the NYPD Smartcar who's with me?

On 7/17/2018 at 7:01 PM, 911dog1 said:

-Support

since I'm the only person that's actually driven both vehicles in real life here's a comparison from both vehicles side view

side-view.jpg

side view 2.jpg

On 7/17/2018 at 7:47 PM, Sada Yukinaga said:

because SNR-CPL only has 2 drive-able vehicles and then the rest of the except the chargers are donor high command and they're never used 

The point of having 2 car choices for SNR-CPL Is so you will work harder to achieve the Cars you recieve at SGT+

On 7/21/2018 at 6:42 AM, Sada Yukinaga said:

since I'm the only person that's actually driven both vehicles in real life here's a comparison from both vehicles side view

side-view.jpg

side view 2.jpg

I agree that they look nothing like each other, The Taurus is a freaking Land Yacht whereas the Fusion is more family sized. Still don't see the point of adding it though

• 2 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic