Ruinz LT Application

WreckedInRuinz

Should i be LT  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be LT

Name: Ruinz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:429137777

Current rank: Sargent Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : About 3 months

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant

How many warns do you have? 9 (2 are false)

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Why should you be promoted? : So as everyone could agree when I made my last application I was pretty inactive on pd, I wouldn't be on as much as I should have. Well that has changed now. I am on either pd/swat everyday and I uphold my duty on both to the best of my ability. I don't train cadet as often as I should now but I always have troubles coming across cadets that are free to train. As a Sargent Major right now I almost do the duties as a LT I will help OFC who are using the wrong gun. I will watch over the new PD to make sure they are not rushing into the bank,Inter fearing with swat/srt, etc, because I know how annoying that can be when a cop is body blocking you so you can't get the job done. When I roleplay on PD I never metagame and act very professional and I don't minge over the radio or ingame and don't drive like a crazy crackhead. I have learned how to follow the chain of command and respect the higher ups. When i'm given a order I will do it and I won't deny it. If I get accepted as a Lieutenant I will bring great ideas into pd I have a note pad of ideas that would be nice for pd. I am great working with others I am a nice guy and will do anything to help any other player especially if there a fellow pd member. A good thing that I can bring to pd is that lower ranks will be more noticed by me because I am active and I will know who needs to be recognized for there good work because I know how it feels to train Cadets all day as a Sargent and never get seen because it has happend to me and it probably has happend to all of you too. If I get Lieutenant it will improve my skills on responsiblity. I will attend all the command meetings unless I tell a higher up that I wont make it. I am able to make a realationship with anyone as long as they aren't a jerk. I can make good descions under pressure and the right one too. Whenever I see a low rank I want to help them move there way up in PD because i was in there shoes at one point and understand how it feels. When I have this rank I can help those by guideing them in the right path and maybe even giving them a promotion. I have help countless snr's with car issues. For example there will be a snr with a slicktop and they don't understand what they are doing so I will guide them into the right path and instead of getting angry and upset with them I just say it was a simple mistake and don't do it again.  So thank you for reading my application and I hoped you liked it ?

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Knows how to do his job as a SM
  • Trains Cadets and helps Officers
  • Fit for Command

Ruinz's also drives a Crown Vic ?

• Thanks 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

8 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Knows how to do his job as a SM
  • Trains Cadets and helps Officers
  • Fit for Command

Ruinz's also drives a Crown Vic ?

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

• Fame locked this topic