In car radio for VIP Only

Ruthless

Should this be added ?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be added ?

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? - i would like to see this in car radio and for VIP only to be able to access it 

Why should we add it? - it would add another future to the server and another great reason to have VIP i also think this radio function could add good roleplay and great experiences for people it is also a cheap mod to purchase and well worth 

What are the advantages of having this? - more role play to have 

Who is it mainly for? - VIP only 

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/1463/wyozi-car-radio - website used to play music in game https://www.shoutcast.com if not wanting to use pre stations

If you want more on how this works or how to get the codes lemme know and will talk on Teamspeak

I think this would be a great idea if it can’t be abused, like an option to simply mute the radio. It gets rid of people mic spamming in their car, but adds music for those who want it. Maybe like something only you can hear, and if it doesn’t cause too much lag that would be nice. 

+Support

This is a great idea as it would allow players to have more fun driving than just using vehicles to 'cop bait'. This however shouldn't be abused and there should be countermeasures to prevent minging like what October said

5 hours ago, October said:

I think this would be a great idea if it can’t be abused, like an option to simply mute the radio. It gets rid of people mic spamming in their car, but adds music for those who want it. Maybe like something only you can hear, and if it doesn’t cause too much lag that would be nice. 

There's an addon which allows car radios. Can only be heard if inside the car by the people in the car. Can easily be turned on and off and radio switched depending on what it is configured to. Not sure what it's call but +Support because it would make driving more relaxing.

Wyozi Car Radio is really good, but there is one problem with it. If car is with ELS it's not possible to change lights and sirens after you  interact with radio, until you leave and enter the car again.

1 hour ago, Wafel said:

Wyozi Car Radio is really good, but there is one problem with it. If car is with ELS it's not possible to change lights and sirens after you  interact with radio, until you leave and enter the car again.

It won't be for government vehicles just criminals and citizens and other classes just no gov.

Edited by Ruthless

On 7/9/2018 at 4:43 PM, October said:

On 7/9/2018 at 3:43 PM, October said:

The radio is pretty hard to abuse it's pretty quiet when you exit the car and the radio is like real life where it plays real life radio stations. And it shouldn't cause any lag because it's just a floating HUD in your car that you can turn left and right to find the music you want.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic