• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Omnistar

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:143151682

How long have you been your current rank: 3 Months

What rank are you applying for: Lieutenant

Permission (Not required if applying for LT-CPT):  A.Chief  Bob Bob 1K51

How warns do you have: 3

Why do you deserve to be promoted?: I believe that I deserve to be promoted because I am a very active and hard working Police Officer and I think that I could do many great things  as a command member such as for instance if I was a command member I could help out all of the lower ranks  by showing them the do's and dont's of the police department such as correcting them when they use a vehicle in the wrong police livery (Not in the Rockford city skin) and if they don't use a lightbar if they are not an SM+ (Which I have witnessed multiple times). Another reason why I should be promoted because I have been told that I am a good role model to lower ranks, not just OFC's but also any rank that needs guidance I will be there to ask questions if anybody Low or high rank has an issue and I have no problem with taking time out of my day to help out other officers in need of an assisting hand. I also feel that I should be promoted to a command member because I am a very friendly and approachable Sergeant Major and me being a Lieutenant will enable me to do more thorough Teamspeak checks and also when I Am "Telling Off" a officer it would cause me to appear a lot more threatening and also to show people that if I would need to then I could enforce the PD Rules by either giving them a very stern talking to or in very severe cases (or whenever the person has already been given enough warnings/Talking to) A demotion or if its an OFC Then I will enforce that they get retrained.

Do you agree to follow all rules set forth by High Command and know they can demote you at any time if necessary: I agree

P.S Please (Whoever checks through applications) understand that I made this application when the format was hidden and it was made AND Authorised by A.Chief Bob Bob!

Edited by Omnistar
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Jake Croft said:

-/+ 

I never See you on 

great guy 

knows rules

mature

Yea I just don't see you on SM, I've been on during England time zones, and I still don't see you on SM much. Other than that you're good.

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:10 AM, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Kinda Active
  • Mature
  • Trains cadets and helps officers
  • Application is alright
  • Good Luck!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor