Nick Val's Staff Application

Nick Val

1. What is your in-game name?: Dr Nick Val Umbrella Corp

2. What is your steam name?: Nick Val

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:9804498

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I have experience with staff I was an admin before on a medium sized darkrp server. It was the almost the same as gaminglight when it comes to admin sits from mass rdmers to just straight up minges. I stayed with the server until it got shut down in 2017. I was also apart of a small jailbreak server where I helped the staff team in TeamSpeak.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? June 10-30 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? August 23, 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank) VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 13 ( 3 Proven On The Forums To Be False )

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Read And Understood !

12. Timezone: EST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): Not Needed

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) For a long time I have been with community for a long time almost a year now. At first I thought I could help the community by donating but then as I started to like the server more and I started to like the server more I deiced to help the community out by applying for staff. Besides helping the community out I also am applying for staff because now that people are leaving are the community since then staff ratio has been down. Its annoying for the people farming or trying to Roleplay who are just getting annoyed by minges and RDMers. Me being one of the role-players hate this because sometimes admins cant respond because they are all caught up with other situations. I am an active member of gaminglight showing dedication to SWAT and Umbrella Corp and I will also show my dedication to staff by being active respecting staff/SMT and listening to players and staff while I am on duty I also believe that if I become a staff member I will be active I would should my fellow staff embers regardless of the rank respect and I will help the community out by enforcing the rules and following the staff handbook. I promise to SMT I will not be corrupt and I will listen to my higher ups and show them respect and honour.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If a player is mass RDMing I would first bring the player/minge to a rooftop when I bring the minge/player their I will jail them ask them first why they are rdming, If they start to swear at me while we are in the admin sit I will minge them for 10,000 seconds give them a warn for massRDM/ Staff Disrespect / NITRP ( If the player continues to Mass RDM after the minge is over I will jail him on top of a rooftop jail him warn him and contact a high ranking staff member so he can be dealt with )

1. What is your in-game name?: Dr Nick Val Umbrella Corp

2. What is your steam name?: Nick Val

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:9804498

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I have experience with staff I was an admin before on a medium sized darkrp server. It was the almost the same as gaminglight when it comes to admin sits from mass rdmers to just straight up minges. I stayed with the server until it got shut down in 2017. I was also apart of a small jailbreak server where I helped the staff team in TeamSpeak.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? June 10-30 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? August 23, 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank) VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 13 ( 3 Proven On The Forums To Be False )

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Read And Understood !

12. Timezone: EST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): Not Needed

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) For a long time I have been with community for a long time almost a year now. At first I thought I could help the community by donating but then as I started to like the server more and I started to like the server more I deiced to help the community out by applying for staff. Besides helping the community out I also am applying for staff because now that people are leaving are the community since then staff ratio has been down. Its annoying for the people farming or trying to Roleplay who are just getting annoyed by minges and RDMers. Me being one of the role-players hate this because sometimes admins cant respond because they are all caught up with other situations. I am an active member of gaminglight showing dedication to SWAT and Umbrella Corp and I will also show my dedication to staff by being active respecting staff/SMT and listening to players and staff while I am on duty I also believe that if I become a staff member I will be active I would should my fellow staff embers regardless of the rank respect and I will help the community out by enforcing the rules and following the staff handbook. I promise to SMT I will not be corrupt and I will listen to my higher ups and show them respect and honour.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If a player is mass RDMing I would first bring the player/minge to a rooftop when I bring the minge/player their I will jail them ask them first why they are rdming, If they start to swear at me while we are in the admin sit I will minge them for 10,000 seconds give them a warn for massRDM/ Staff Disrespect / NITRP ( If the player continues to Mass RDM after the minge is over I will jail him on top of a rooftop jail him warn him and contact a high ranking staff member so he can be dealt with )

-/+support

good app

nice guy

can be minge but not alot

deserves it

forgot to make poll

good luck

Edited by TimMeMeSSS

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-Support

• Don't see you on much
  • Application could use a bit more effort in it
  • Trial-Moderators cannot minge for 10,000 seconds I think
  • Improve activity and put a bit more effort in this application

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

• Don't see you on much

I was going to say -/+ support but you disliked a -support comment. Not the mature when you do that! :)

GOOD LUCK :)

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

16 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Don't see you on much

16 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

-Support

• Don't see you on much