Should I be given a chance?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be given a chance?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Legacy

What is your steam name?: Legacy_of_rock

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:40633840

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I was A former Senior-Moderator on A server called ICE-DarkRP Server #1 and also A former Administrator on A DayZ server called ThatGmodZServer.

What date did you start playing on the community? I started playing on this community on Saturday August 5th, 2017.

What date did you make your forums account? 6/30/2018 (I never really made A forums account back then because I never actually needed one that's why it's A new account I'll be sure I'm active on the forums.)

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

How many warns do you have on the server? 5

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Absolutely

Timezone: Central-Time Zone

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? 

Firstly, I believe I deserve this rank because I'm A very reliable and responsible person when it comes down to doing my job. I don't slake off like many other people do when there is work that needs to be done.
Secondly, I would like to be A bigger part of the community and being apart of your staff team makes me feel more connected with the community. 
Thirdly, I've always loved helping others an I'll always be there for any of our fellow user's that are in need of assistance an I wouldn't even hesitate for A second I'd immediately go to those in need of help of any sort. 
Fourthly, I'm consistently active on the server playing at-least five hours plus+ A day on the server. So I'd be there to patrol the server when there is a shortage of staff members on at that moment.
Finally, I believe I deserve this rank because if I were apart of your team I would be determined in ridding the server of all the rule-breakers who tend to ruin the fun of the server for others and make our community A Fun, Safe and Nurturing Environment for all ages. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Once the admin sit begins and if the aggressor continues to curse at me in the admin sit after I've gave him/her multiple warnings to stop and calm down. I would first mute the aggressor and explain to that user what they have done wrong then unmute them to allow them to talk and if they continue to be disrespectful and uncivilized I'd immediately warn the user for MassRDM and also punish that user by jailing/muting them for around 600 seconds for minge. However, if they continue to MassRDM and curse at people afterward I'd consider extending both the mute and jail time for him/her. Finally, after doing so, I would consult A higher up authority staff member to determine the type of punishment that they shall receive.
Edited by legacy_of_rock

-support

-i rarely see you on

-question 15 is wrong

-I recall you being a bit mingy

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

+/- Support

Very active (I see you on a lot)

Forums account is major inactive

"Never actually needed one" should not be said about forums accounts. You can always help people out, staff or not.

Looks like he put at least SOME effort into the application

Slightly mingy

Not well known amongst the community, honestly just make a new application and try again later

Wrong answer for 15

Edited by ViperCat90

-1 Support

• Replied to staff application which is instant denial
  • Never seen in-game
  • Not on TS
  • Only made forums account for this application
  • Has 2 forums accounts which is against the rules
  • Wrong answer for 15
  • Far from being ready for staff 

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

+/- Support

"Never actually needed one" should not be said about forums accounts. You can always help people out, staff or not.

Slightly mingy

Not well known amongst the community, honestly just make a new application and try again later

Wrong answer for 15

Thanks for all of the feedback! <3 I really appreciate that you guys took time out of your day to read my application. I don't even care if every comment is unsupportive I'm just happy ya'll looked at it and replied.

It's ok dude, now you know not to reply on your app!

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 7:38 PM, Pliskin said:

-1 Support

• Replied to staff application which is instant denial
  • Never seen in-game
  • Not on TS
  • Only made forums account for this application
  • Has 2 forums accounts which is against the rules
  • Wrong answer for 15
  • Far from being ready for staff 

On 7/1/2018 at 3:42 AM, ViperCat90 said:

+/- Support

Slightly mingy

Wrong answer for 15

Well put.

+\- Support 

I like the effort in the application. Well thought out and worded nicely 

My advice is to be more active in game, come into the teamspeak to meet some staff members. Make yourself more known around the community! 

-Support

• Don't see you on much
  • Forums account is new
  • Application could use a bit more effort like (Why should we choose you for Staff) give us some more information on that
  • Pretty rude and sometimes even breaks rules.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"