Chiken Warn appeal

CHIKEN

Your In-game:CHIKEN

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:114115699

The admin's name in-game:Philip

The admin's steam name (If you know it):negative

What warning did you receive:FAILRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):https://prnt.sc/k0om2h

Why do you think this warn was false: Right so me and my boys took munchies hostage and we were gonna do a bank raid but someone had deleted the bank button... So we had called an admin to see if they could fix it then ended not being able to... So we decided to just pretend we were raiding the bank and negotiate for munchies. Everything was going fine we asked for 80000 and told them we had more demands. Once the SSA dropped the 80000 and i took it i was trying to tell him my other demands which were to walk with the hostage outside the bank the give the hostage to them. Then the SSA tried to call an admin saying that he dropped the 80k and he have to give him the hostage now. This ended up being a long argument and we finally had agreed on the fact that my demands would be met (Atleast me and the SSA did i think). Then the admin tried saying that we had the hostage for longer than 15 mins which we probably did but all of the time was during an admin sits... Then as i was telling him my other demands the SSA shut the vault door. I decided to kill the hostage because of this and the admin decided to warn me for failrp and my boys without even telling me. There are no rules that say once they drop the money i have to give them the hostage but its rp that you must follow all the hostage takers demands. Honestly it was a very confusing sit and the warning was just out of the random.

Any extra information: The whole sit i was slamming my head in my keyboard and now i have a broken keyboard RIP
Edited by CHIKEN

+ support

1. Those demands after the money happen all the time. (Although try and say it before the money)

2. Admin sits are out of RP but I am unsure whether the hostage timer continues.

However we need the admins side of the story.

Hostage counter should count in admin sits unless the Hostage says yes to continue.

+Support He was in a sit in my opinion that pauses the 15 minute counter, the mod warned without a sit this is obviously a false warn. He is a donor mod so I don’t think he has a forums account. 

The timer is so the Hostage dosen’t get Held for like 30 min and failrps If he has to go, a st can make it 30 min + which can be rly bad for the hostage.

+Support

~SS Shouldn't have fail rped by locking the hostage in the vault with you.

~Sits are out of character, Timer doesn't continue ESPECIALLY because SS had the sit called for. For all you know the SS could've been trying to drag out the timer.

~Hostage life is PRIORITY, he should've continued with your demands.

~Bank button not being there kinda screwed up the whole situation from the start.

if u drop the Money u need to give them the hostige 

so -support they gave u the Money then u cant just kill the hostage

even though In real life cops would usually meet other demands instead of trying to force a criminal to hand over the hostage because the hostage might get shot 

You gotta think about it in RP right i was saying my demands and i said one thing i wanted was the money and he dropped it... If it was RP then he woulda met my other demands

Yeah munchies said just meet the demands so even if he dropped the money espicially since the hostage said to means that it was false. Aand letting us out of the bank isnt a very hard demand to meet

Edited by Nivek

You have to say your demands before the money is does. The money is the deal sealer. You can't make negotiations after that. You can continue them but not say more after the money is does. That's what I believe.

You have to say your demands before the money is does. The money is the deal sealer. You can't make negotiations after that. You can continue them but not say more after the money is does. That's what I believe.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Who says you cant lol there is no rules against it man your pretty much making up a rule no offense. Also i was saying my demands and that was my first demand but im mean its your opinion...

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 3:31 AM, Jeff Junior said:

Accepted

Go into the ban panel ( at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it. 

• Fame locked this topic