Chief racism report

Callian

Your In-game: Disconnected

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:195140379

The player's name in-game:  Fat Chief King

The player's ID: STEAM_1:0:105726197

The player's steam name (If you know it):  [GL] Chief

What did the player do: He called me the N word as a mod on duty, which is very offensive especially to someone with power on the server

What do you believe should happen to the player: Demotion or atleast a temporary suspension as moderator, and also trained to follow the rules better especially as someone who should be executing the rules and keeping the server clean

Any extra information: Chief was very racist towards me as a mod on duty. He teleported to me and i'll admit I dissed him a bit, but he started going off on me in mic, I said his mic is buzzing to pretend I can't hear him, so he called me the n word in chat

+Support

I don't care who he is, as a moderator he represents the server and this is inexcusable and I call for his immediate removal and indefinite staff restriction. 

EDIT: It appears photoshoped, so nice one buddy -support 

Edited by Dashiell

Wtf I never typed that

I told him to wait his  minge

I only minged him.

I'll check my vid tomorrow. Btw he was a mounted and ltaped 

Also when do I say the swear. I only say wt or wtf. Never say the actual word.

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Wtf I never typed that

I told him to wait his  minge

I only minged him.

I'll check my vid tomorrow. Btw he was a mounted and ltaped 

Also when do I say the swear. I only say wt or wtf. Never say the actual word.

stop being immature and live up to the fact that I caught you being a racist. Also, it wasnt the same time as when he minged me

stop being immature and live up to the fact that I caught you being a racist. Also, it wasnt the same time as when he minged me

just wait till I catch you lie

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+Support

I don't care who he is, as a moderator he represents the server and this is inexcusable and I call for his immediate removal and indefinite staff restriction. 

Until This is Proven Otherwise ^^^

Edited by Hennry

Police RP|SNR Trooper Henry 1T85|SWAT CPL|Henry XR04|SGT Henry|Moderator|Support Staff|Forum Diplomat|BSI PI Henry 1I-70|SSSA Henry XS12| NSA Agent 4D29

StarwarsRP|Acolyte|ST PVT 9999|

I highly doubt chief said this he is a very respectful and calm person and a great staff member if this is true however chief I am very disapointed in you i expect better from someone who has been in this community for a long time

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

THIS IS PHOTOSHOPPED, WHAT A PESKY LITTLE DUDE THINKIN HE CAN FRAME A STAFF

-Support Its not a valid Photo I wish I could believe you but I cant

-I unminged you and said whats going on

-you replied saying "I was Sitting there for 2 F***** hours 

-I dont have pictures because it was verbal

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander 

THIS IS PHOTOSHOPPED, WHAT A PESKY LITTLE DUDE THINKIN HE CAN FRAME A STAFF

-Support Its not a valid Photo I wish I could believe you but I cant

-I unminged you and said whats going on

-you replied saying "I was Sitting there for 2 F***** hours 

-I dont have pictures because it was verbal

-Support

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

https://imgur.com/EKhgRXv

Blue lines show where boxes were placed to add new text (where they start and where they end) 

The 2 blue circles show where there is one spot of HEAVY grain effects and one spot has NO grain effects

Big black circle shows outside grain for text 

Red circle shows an erase mark where the previous text was erased

Little black circle shows where the R itself was edited. 

Clearly photoshopped. 

-EDIT: Flinstone's name is also a little blurred. 

Great Investigation

Blue lines show where boxes were placed to add new text (where they start and where they end) 

The 2 blue circles show where there is one spot of HEAVY grain effects and one spot has NO grain effects

Clearly photoshopped. 

I took a direct screenshot from steam thats how it was when i uploaded it

Im gonna say that chief wouldn't do this

-He's nice

-Active

-Kind

-No way he's throwing his rank out the window to call someone the (N) word

-Just Roleplayed with him today

• Thanks 1

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander 

Clearly photoshopped. 

I'm going to have to -support this staff report. I don't personally know this person, so no bias is being put in here. I looked at the image, and these findings correlate and show a high amount of dedication and also shadiness to the image. I see way too many things in the chatbox that aren't waht you usually see in a normal Garry's Mod session, most notably the 'r' being clipped at the end which DEFINITELY DOES NOT HAPPEN in the normal game. You can place images in your screenshots folder and then upload it, as you don't upload screenshots once you take them. If Callian can provide support to his claim that PROVE that the image was not touched in any way, then I will change my support, but the evidence practically proves that Chief is innocent in this case. I do hope that after this you realize that framing staff isn't a good idea, and you actually try and play the game instead of framing staff for no true reason, or for bias reasons. Please don't do it again.

Are you acctually able to Photoshop a steam image then place it back on steam in your screenshot section?

In theory, yes. You can take an image from it, change it up a bit, place it back into the folder, and upload it. I haven't actually tried it and you can feel free and try it but I think it should work. 

How about you provide us the link that came STRAIGHT from your screenshots on your steam profile and not something that has been edited. This is photoshopped. Pixels are off to be straight from a game. 

Show me the actual screenshot and not this mess. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1420652790

Solid evidence 

+Support

There is no grain and no editing. It is due to an ' next to the R

View the original.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198350546486/screenshot/943949966264706471