Instakill's Ban Appeal

Instakill

Steam Name: Instakill

Ingame Name: Instakill

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:103546008

Ban Length: PermaBan

Admin that Banned you: Mr.Valkyrie

Reason for Ban: StrikeFirst/Mr.Valkyrie/NoAppeal/Blacklisted

Dispute: Another FBI agent had a weed pot on him. I tried asking him why he had and he ran off. I tried to taze him to immobilize him but it didn't work. I then continued to shoot his feet to immobilize hime again. Mr.Valkyrie came up and told me I couldn't do that then removed my whitelist and blacklisted me. I got mad and said words like f u and such and then he permabanned me.

https://www.gaminglight.com/bans/profile.php?profileid=76561198167357744

So this ban you received sounds completely different than what you are saying. Gonna need SMT clarification because StrikeFirst came in when other communities were deemed to be targetting gaminglight by sending minges and such. If this is the case, any individual who threatens the community does not deserve to come back. So for me its -Support until SMT can clarify on the matter.

+support valk was a shitty person  I hope your ban gets lifed it makes me sick to see how much people   he did that too

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

As I stated earlier - He was affiliated with the community which shall not be named, the community targetted gaming light. Any threats should yield a permanent blacklist. The people commenting do not understand the full scope of the situation except Daft here.

-Support

Huge ass bully on another community

Veeeery big bully

Would not advise letting such a bully here

If he is a bully on another community. 100% he will be a bully to others. I would strongly advise against this appeal being accepted.

What it means by Strike First is he was warned by Valk and then he made the situation worse and then the "unreasonable" ban came.

And Valk shouldn't take a DONATION away from someone that quick either.

That's not what StrikeFirst is, you can ask any current and previous SMT that existed during Valkyrie's time on GL. StrikeFirst was when communities that targetted GL had individuals banned instantly because of the "cancer" it brought to GamingLight.

Edited by Sassi
whoops

In relation to what he said here: https://gaminglight.com/main/topic/27342-why-was-i-banned/

"know that I was fired from CrixRP because Confiqqq is a *** ". Direct words from him. Want to know why he was really banned?

You really wanna know? Ok here is a direct, unedited screen shot from Confiqqqs DM's

545545454.PNG

Read carefully why he was banned.

If I sound like I'm hell bent on him staying out, I probably am. Don't want someone who bullied me back.

In relation to what he said here: https://gaminglight.com/main/topic/27342-why-was-i-banned/

"know that I was fired from CrixRP because Confiqqq is a *** ". Direct words from him. Want to know why he was really banned?

You really wanna know? Ok here is a direct, unedited screen shot from Confiqqqs DM's

545545454.PNG

Read carefully why he was banned.

If I sound like I'm hell bent on him staying out, I probably am. Don't want someone who bullied me back.

+/- Support I understand what you're saying Daft, but there's no evidence showing that he's done it.

I'll remain neutral on this.

I feel that there is a disturbance going on here. 

^^ indeed 

Although both valks are bad people, not all of their bans were false I.e many people of the Strike first ban wave.

I think we need a full clarification from SMT and research this original ban as I strongly believe there is more to this than saying fck you to valk. 

-Support 

Edited by Will Newel

I think we need a full clarification from SMT and research this original ban as I strongly believe there is more to this than saying fck you to valk. 

-Support 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

Denied

You were a Server Director for Crix when they have caused us nothing but trouble. When I tried explaining that to you in TS you just tried arguing with me. You are never being unbanned. I am not compromising other players' fun so that you can get onto our server to be toxic.