Should Brody Be A Trial-Moderator  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Brody Be A Trial-Moderator

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: TiMMeMeSSS or Tim

2. What is your steam name?: TiMMeMeSSS

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:154179583

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I do. On a former Sandbox server (not active anymore sadly) called Mr Beans Terrible Server. The server averaged 65+ players a day and in the evening even more. I was the 3rd highest rank of Staff (Admin) out of i’m pretty sure 5 ranks of Staff. It was mainly stopping spawn killing and RDM, and making sure people didn’t spawn game breaking dupes. So I would know how to handle sits and mass RDMs like mentioned in number 15! :D I also owned a server for a while, but didn’t get a lot of players so I shut it down. I guess that doesn’t really count. :/

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  A couple days before I made my forums acct, so probably around May 22.

6. What date did you make your forums account? May 28

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 2

9. Have you donated? No, planning on buying 21 creds and getting VIP once I can. :P

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes, read and understood

12. Timezone: EST, New York Time

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) Ever since I joined Gaming Light Police RP (Dont worry this isn’t going to be some really fake sappy story or something xD) I have felt welcomed. At some points people could be mean but overall every staff I've encountered has been respectful regarding all circumstances. Some of the nicest staff I've met would be Funboy, Ruinz, and Matthew, but in total the staff team is very nice. That is the kind of person I strive to be, and I love helping people. So that being said, I feel like I could bring respect and kindness to the Gaming Light community, and further improve a great staff team. Also, I am on most days for at least 2 hours mainly because of summer, but during the school year ill be on probably 5/7 days or more, but for less amounts of time. I want to be able to help enforce the laws of the land, rules that Zeeptin has clearly laid down. There is always going to be rule breakers and rude people everywhere you go, but I feel that with my prior staffing experience, I can stop those rule breakers from ruining an awesome server. I also am in Boy Scouts in my local troop so discipline for me is big.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First once I bring them into a sit, I would tell them that RDMing is not allowed in a calm fashion. If they continued to curse, I would probably mute them and explain why I muted them, and then un-mute them and ask if they have any questions. If they kept being disrespectful and this was the first time of me experiencing them like this, I would inform them of what theyre being warned for and then I would warn them for “Mass RDM | Staff Diss -- https://gaminglight.com” , and inform them that they are being minged and minge them for 600 seconds for twice staff diss and put them in the minge box. I would not be rude to the player, but get the point across.

A little extra comment: Thank you to all the staff who have dealt with sits and other problems involving me calmly and kindly, and thank you for your contributions toward the GL community!! :D

Edited by TimMeMeSSS
Corrections to number 15

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-Support

• Hardly see you on
  • Application needs a bit more effort
  • Having colors in your application is unprofessional
  • Still new to the community
  • Improve activity and actually get to know the community a bit better

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"