Nettz Staff Application

Nettz

should i be a trial moderator?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. should i be a trial moderator?

• yes
    • no

1. What is your in-game name?: Nettz Smith (The smith is for a group)

2. What is your steam name?: Nettz

3. What is your steam ID?: 76561198121109531

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Not much no

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) About late 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? I just signed in through steam but may have had the forums account for a while

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 17

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: CST

13. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I've been playing this server for quite a while and have had the time of my life. This server has given me a different opportunity of being welcomed and helped throughout the community. Having an overall fun experience with people who make it worth lasting. This has been yet one of the best servers i have played on and hope my experience will keep on getting better. I believe I deserve this rank because i could handle situations accordingly and make everyone on the server have a overall better experience. I will treat all playes with respect and all other staff members with respect. I will make the server a better place by dealing with minges and people who are going against server rules. But will still try to make everyone on the server have a great experience. I have played on this server for a while and have decided I would like to try a staff position to help the server :) I have recently not been playing on the server since school was taking up a mighty bit of my time. Since it is now summer i can now be very more active with up to 12 hours a day 3 at least. Once school starts again I will mostly be able to do 2 hours at least and 5 at max but will still be very more active during the time. I will bring a positive vibe to the community making everyones time a better experience :D

14. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you. I would bring them to the admin sit and freeze them and calmy ask them to please stop being disrespectful. If they continue the behavior I would write this down to apply to all the other offenses they have on them. And firmly ban and or minge them for a very long time 10,000 seconds ontop of the mass RDM and depending on how many times they disrespect first curse will be a warning and from there on out i will minge them 600 seconds each disrespect

Edited by Nettz

-Support

• Hardly see you on
  • Applications needs more effort
  • Forums account is major inactive
  • No Poll
  • Improve activity and actually put effort in this application

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

• Hardly see you on
  • No Poll

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

-Support

• Hardly see you on
  • No Poll

+/- Support

+Possibly Has Previous Staff Expereince

+Longevity Of Forums Account/Membership on GL

-Amount of AWarns

-No Poll: https://gaminglight.com/main/topic/14027-how-to-poll-101adding-a-poll/#comment-79424

-Lack Of Effort On The Forums (Post Wise)

Good Luck On Your Future Applications Though. 

Edited by Willie

-Support

• Hardly see you on
  • No Poll

+/- Support

+Possibly Has Previous Staff Expereince

+Longevity Of Forums Account/Membership on GL

-Amount of AWarns

-No Poll: https://gaminglight.com/main/topic/14027-how-to-poll-101adding-a-poll/#comment-79424

-Lack Of Effort On The Forums (Post Wise)

Good Luck Om Your Future Applications Though. 

-Support

• Hardly see you on
  • No Poll

Sorry but who are you? Improve activity and I will change it to +Support.

-Support

• Hardly see you on
  • No Poll

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-Support

-Too many warns

-Inactive on forums

-Inactive in game

-Effort, time, commitment and rule knowing staffs are what we need, so if you are gonna be having so many warns and be so inactive on forums and in game I dont know how to +Support this app