A few small PD suggestions

Unkn0wn_F1R3

+1 Support

• Seems weird that a Patrol Officer can carry a P90
  • PD should be constantly getting trained even after cadet as they do that in real life
  • Sometimes SWAT, SRT, CERT does not have time to give PD gas masks, but I think it should be Captain+ not Major+ (the only reason gas masks are needed for PD is that the gas goes through the walls for whatever reason)
  • Great Idea

-SWAT Master Sergeant Pliskin

-Lieutenant Pliskin

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

actually Jeffe in my town all police officers carry SWAT gear at all times, they have gas masks if not on them then in their car, and all officers are authorized to walk around with their AR-15 and shotgun (not sure what type). So you’re actually incorrect. They also all have tear gas on them at all times. Lol, Officer Friendly comes into schools with his AR-15 and says hi kids today I’m gonna teach you about safety. 

They are all SWAT trained though

-support on gas masks.  get them from tac units, if they don't want to give them to you or just won't, then they don't want you to participate and you should just stay away from the gas and the raid in general

actually Jeffe in my town all police officers carry SWAT gear at all times, they have gas masks if not on them then in their car, and all officers are authorized to walk around with their AR-15 and shotgun (not sure what type). So you’re actually incorrect. They also all have tear gas on them at all times. Lol, Officer Friendly comes into schools with his AR-15 and says hi kids today I’m gonna teach you about safety. 

that's extremely specific to your town and is not normal for the majority of the country

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

+Support

• Guns need to be changed!
  • Gas masks would be good to have for MAJ+
  • Overall Big +Support

+ Support

~MAJ Cravplay

+support 

+Great Idea (Col Bob bob)

+I like to RP more professionally 

+Have better quality PD members

+Gas masked would be better for command for PD Maj+. because state swat and SRT..... Etc I don't see why PD command can't get gas mask they worked for the rank and the position there at. 

+Huge support gas mask

-support with the awp

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• 2 weeks later...

CLOSED

As of now, we will leave the weapon allowance the same, but I will speak to zeeptin about giving maj+ the ability to spawn in gas masks

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017