Naby Ban Request

Nick Val

Your In-game: Dr Nick Val Umbrella Corp

Your SteamID:STEAM_1:0:98044988

The player's name in-game: Naby

The player's steam name (If you know it): https://steamcommunity.com/id/iamnotadeaddog

What did the player do: Combat Healing

Evidence (REQUIRED):https://youtu.be/CKFwJJEFMgc

What do you believe should happen to the player: He should be warned for combat healing.

Any extra information: None

• Manager

He does deserve a ban because he has been minging and causing issues so I say a 2 to 3 day ban

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

because you were a admin and not alot of people were able to warn you

That's True

Any other player you would deal with it with a staff sit. But even though what I did in this report was a warnable offence you all want me banned like I havnt even hit my tenth warn so why would I be banned anyway me minging a bit isn't a crime I avoid breaking rules I still rp but for once I'm having fun on prp and  I like that this is a stupid reason to try and get me band 

Also I didn't heal I pulled out the wrong thing 

I do not want  you banned I want you to get warned because you have broke rules before. And I think It is not far that you got lee way on it. So this is the main reason I want you warned.

-Support

• So your telling me you want a ban request for "Combat Healing" This is a warn able offense not a ban request..
  • He only has 1 warning if he had like 30+ Different story then
  • This could of easily been settle in-game with an admin

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

• So your telling me you want a ban request for "Combat Healing" This is a warn able offense not a ban request..

-Support

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-Support

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current