Administration Suggestion

Flash

-support

Not needed, either staff get on duty when needed or they get striked, I dont think having this will improve anything

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Bind (key) say “/administration”

bind (key) say “/citizen”

If I did that I right it will work. But you can also Type that in chat.

Well the command I was referring wouldn't switch your jobs but rather just switch you into admin mode without switching your RP jobs and then when you press that button again you will return to your RP job again if that clears it up a little

-support

Not needed, either staff get on duty when needed or they get striked, I dont think having this will improve anything

^^^

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+support

This would be really nice to have

Only problem we would run into is more self sitting.

Yes, But say we make it, you cant go on administration Until you Claim a case! And keep in Mind our Staff team should not be mingey, and we should always follow motd rules or Be punished not that Hard. Its quite simple! Also one more thing we should also have it were only (SA+) can deal with their own sits. If (Admin-) you cannot. 

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander 

-support

Good Idea but ^^^^^

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

• 2 weeks later...

It is a good idea, but for Senior Mods + only, why?:

T-Mods, Donor Mods and Moderators aren't trusted in 100%, they can still do mistakes or just be minges. Senior Mods+ are trusted and won't abuse it so much.

• Fame locked this topic