rock's T-Mod application

patrick(rock)

Should i get Aviation Officer (Anonymous)   

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should i get Aviation Officer (Anonymous)

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?:rock know as Trooper rock 1T

2. What is your steam name?:rock https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198199507317/

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_1:1:119620794

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes I was but the sever died after a 4 mouth i was only a trial mod

5. What date did you start playing on the community? 12/15/2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? 5/24/2018

7. Current rank on server? user

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 2

9. Have you donated? no but soon

10. What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it:Yes

12. Timezone:ET ester standers

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):Not needed

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I think i could be a big help to the staff as a T-Mod i would like to take a loud off the higher up i see a lot of the time there's up to 1-4 Staff on and i think that can take up there rp time and can stressed them out i am really active and i would love to help out the community, i think i could bring a lot of skills to the table i think more people that are mods are on at day but am on at night so i can help when thers thos hours between 3-6

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would warn them twise and if they dont stop i would gag them and i would say ''if u keep cussing non-stop i would have to gag u plv stop''

Edited by patrick(rock)

-Support

• I don't see you on as much
  • Forums account is new
  • No effort at all in this application
  • Replied to own application
  • Wrong answer to question 15
  • Improve activity and put actually put effort in this application and do not reply to own your application

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

• Forums account is new
  • Improve activity and put actually put effort in this application and do not reply to own your application

-Support

• Forums account is new

To add to this you are a massive minge that doesn't understand the rules and should wait a very long time before applying for staff  

+/- Support 

I have seen you on before, but only last night for a few hours. And you did seem nice and understood the rules. So your character is perfect for staff. The only thing I’d that you need to be more well known in the community and work on your app more. I highly encourage you to reapply in two or so weeks!

Good luck, however!

-Support

• Forums account is new

Ya, Feel like you spent maybe 5-10 mins on this, and I never see you on, im in EST as well.

-support

@Gaur @Brian @Snookiebear @Nolan @Echo @

Edited by Finch

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

-Support

• Forums account is new

I have seen you on a little but just improve the activity and professionalism a bit more please

• Head Admin

-Support

Simple grammatical errors

Never seen or interacted with you

No effort on application

Put more effort into this application 

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

-support 

never seen on 

new on the forums 

-Support

Simple grammatical errors

Never seen or interacted with you

No effort on application

+/- Support 

I have seen you on before, but only last night for a few hours. And you did seem nice and understood the rules. So your character is perfect for staff. The only thing I’d that you need to be more well known in the community and work on your app more. I highly encourage you to reapply in two or so weeks!

Good luck, however!

true for all of these.
-support we all make mistakes, come back soon!

+/- Support 

Good luck, however!

-Support

-A grammatical joke.

-Minimal experience.

-Absolutely no effort.

-I have never seen you in-game before.

-You've been in this community for half a year and have two whole forums posts to show for it.

Not only is the amount of effort (or lack thereof) in this application laughable, but the grammar is honestly a joke. I could literally set fire to a paper factory and the ashes would actually be more grammatically correct than this staff application. I am appalled that you honestly thought that this sheer lack of effort was somehow passable for an application to join the staff team of our PoliceRP. I am speechless, and not in a good way. Good luck, because god knows you need it.

-Support

• Forums account is new

Eh, good luck though.

To add to this you are a massive minge that doesn't understand the rules and should wait a very long time before applying for staff  

-Support

• Forums account is new

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

Denied

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18