NoOne Breaking NLR

CHIKEN

Your In-game: CHIKEN

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:114115699

The player's name in-game: NoOne

The player's steam name (If you know it):NoOne

What did the player do: Alright so before i start i just want to say NoOne is cool and i hope he doesn't take offense to this... I've been told by Super Admins and more that Government have to wait 3 minutes for NLR. now today during a money silo raid NoOne and a bunch of SRT and SWAT under his command (im guessing) respawned after we (PD family) had just killed them. Then they literally like 2 seconds later (idk how they got back so fast) all rushed in again and killed us. After i waited for ems i then called an admin (Trial Mod Nor) and he told me he could not do anything and that there is a 3 min NLR for government. When i asked to speak to NoOne he told me to go to the forums. I'm not even that salty im just really confused because I've been told by so many admins that there is a 3 min NLR for government.

Evidence (REQUIRED):https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1401419181 as you can see in the screenshot it shows we had killed NoOne then he came right back and started killing us. Also There was a lot of down time between him rushing in again because we were trying our best to stay alive. But he and the others definitely did not wait anything close to 3 minutes.

What do you believe should happen to the player: Idk but nothing too serious maybe a warn for Breaking NLR as NoOne in my opinion is a great Head Of Staff...

Any extra information: I really am just confused lol

-support if i read those logs correctly he was 18 second off 3 minutes so not to big of a deal

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

-support if i read those logs correctly he was 18 second off 3 minutes so not to big of a deal

As i had said in the post there was alot of down time as we had full armor it took him awhile to kill all of us and get through our base he dint wait 2mins and 42 seconds then rush in and instantly kill all of us dude. he came back after like 30 secs (i dont remember exactly how long) then rushed in

+support he has admitted to breaking NLR This Rule was stated on  the old map I believe 

Edited by Hannah King

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

As i had said in the post there was alot of down time as we had full armor it took him awhile to kill all of us and get through our base he dint wait 2mins and 42 seconds then rush in and instantly kill all of us dude. he came back after like 30 secs (i dont remember exactly how long) then rushed in

there is no evidence of that happening if i had evidence it may be a different story but all i see is him 18 seconds off if you see where i am coming from

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

there is no evidence of that happening if i had evidence it may be a different story but all i see is him 18 seconds off if you see where i am coming from

I mean you can ask any of the srt/swat that was there or even the admin that was there

I mean you can ask any of the srt/swat that was there or even the admin that was there

unfortunately witnesses may be biased to either side hence why in admin sits they do not allow witnesses we need physical evidence

-Support

You and the PD family have been mass minging, mass copbaiting, making false bases, combat healing and I could say a lot more about your family. Earlier you kept building maze bases and we're getting police to raid you just because you wanted to kill them. Are you really bothered about 18 seconds?

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

For everyone saying Its Just 18 seconds if you would read the post i say that it took a lot of time to kill us and get fully into our base he came back probably 30 seconds after he died....

-Support

You and the PD family have been mass minging, mass copbaiting, making false bases, combat healing and I could say a lot more about your family. Earlier you kept building maze bases and we're getting police to raid you just because you wanted to kill them. Are you really bothered about 18 seconds?

Also buddy if you wanna call us out on all those false accusations you can make a report dont call us out for things the admins approve of. We follow the rules and we know the rules. Yes sometimes we have gone a little too far but we are trying to improve.

I'd like to apply for trial user.

-support this is frankly stupid. Grow up, if you cant try minecraft pocket edition.

ITS 18 SECONDS

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

+Support

Just because he died 18 seconds with mustard gas means.

1. He took time to return

2. He took time to place mustard gas.

3. It takes time to kill someone with mustard gas.

That would equal more than 30 seconds which is a big difference. (not trying to sound rude) Please just think about it more and you will understand that it takes time to kill regardless what the death time says. 

The staff member should have shown damage logs for further info. 

+support

rules apply to all

+Support

That would equal more than 30 seconds which is a big difference. (not trying to sound rude) Please just think about it more and you will understand that it takes time to kill regardless what the death time says. 

+Support

^ However damage logs could have vanished by the time the staff member looks at it.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Plus the staff member shouldn't of given you logs aswell as I got yelled at and striked for submitting it in a report.

So a legitimate evidence against a person who a broke a rule (assuming the person did break the rule) got you a strike? What?

So a legitimate evidence against a person who a broke a rule (assuming the person did break the rule) got you a strike? What?

Well tbh this is when Valk was here. But I gave it to the player with that kind of screenshot and I got an earful. So yeah, but you can copy the line and send that apparently.

Have you read the MOTD

NLR doesn't apply to PD during a Raid

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18

Have you read the MOTD

NLR doesn't apply to PD during a Raid

https://gaminglight.com/main/topic/21335-to-all-government/

NLR of Government Jobs

Police are no longer to be called again after they died you must wait the 3 min that was placed in the MOTD. If you go back you can be punished for NLR. 

This has been put in place to be fair on criminal classes that way they are not just always killed in bank raids ect. 

THIS CAN BE CHANGED AT ANY TIME 

-Commissioner Nolan

its fine then ill warn myself however may i say it gets confusing when the managers keep on countering one another this is why me and Gaur are trying to update the MOTD

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18

its fine then ill warn myself however may i say it gets confusing when the managers keep on countering one another this is why me and Gaur are trying to update the MOTD

cops shouldn’t instantly reappear to a place where they died at though.