BrycE ?

Your In-game: BrycE PD

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:187707301

The admin's name in-game: Vinnys

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive:  Kill box

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): c013b00616edc73dcbcac79afe6ab93e.png
https://gyazo.com/c013b00616edc73dcbcac79afe6ab93e

Why do you think this warn was false: I understand that it was a kill box, But we did not use it to shoot at anyone, we simply had the 3doors in a row so it would slow down the cops from the money silo, we were in a complete opposite room, no one AT ALL was shot in the "kill box"

Any extra information: Very sorry for making the killbox in the first place, but please understand we did not use it, nor attend to make it a killbox.

shark he can if he wants to

not of they are 3 or more months old

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Not if the warn is valid

And also stop appealing every warn you get

not of they are 3 or more months old

He can appeal every warn he gets, except for those that are more than 3 months ago. The whole point of appealing is to prove that the warn was not valid. Simply assuming every time that someone was warned for a valid reason defeats the purpose of having warn appeals.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

He can appeal every warn he gets, except for those that are more than 3 months ago. The whole point of appealing is to prove that the warn was not valid. Simply assuming every time that someone was warned for a valid reason defeats the purpose of having warn appeals.

Thank you th3, and yes i see it was a killbox, the whole point of me appealing it was because i had no clue it was a kill box, and on top of that i never used it or intended it to be a killbox.

And i haven't even played for 3 months...