False Warn

BrycE ?

Your In-game: BrycE PD

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:187707301

The admin's name in-game: Closeman Price

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: RDM/NLR/LTAP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/2cea1b9769b568157120170c6e0dd3f6

Why do you think this warn was false:  I dont recall ANY of this happening, and i know for a fact ive never Ltapped

Any extra information: I'd like proof of why this warn was put on me, i was looking through my warns, saw Ltap, and i just dont think it was legit.

-support

You need to have proof and not hole he forgot of something like that.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-support 

no proof..

Also on a separate note, stop asking every time you or a fellow pd member gets warned for the proof why he/you were warned. And stop moaning in chat or back talking staff because when the pd gang is saying a tmod kicked one of your members it's ridiculous and stupid. Show some restraint, roleplaying without killing or breaking rules you agree to in the mots and lying to staff.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

-support 

no proof..

Also on a separate note, stop asking every time you or a fellow pd member gets warned for the proof why he/you were warned. And stop moaning in chat or back talking staff because when the pd gang is saying a tmod kicked one of your members it's ridiculous and stupid. Show some restraint, roleplaying without killing or breaking rules you agree to in the mots and lying to staff.

-Support. 

All of your warns are valid. Stop appealing them.