I had a car accident

Lut

I just had a car accident 2 hours ago, I was driving and my light was green going maybe 40 and this huge truck with a cage pulled in front of me because he was turning right even though he had a red light, so I slammed my brakes and spun out and flattened my tire, I’m ok just that guy took off and didn’t even stop so I don’t haven his insurance or anything idk what to do

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

Wtf... what a dog move to drive off though

Glad to see you're okay dude! You should get a dashcam or something

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Contact the local police department. NGL thought this was another ryan the epic guy post lmao xx

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

I’m ok physically, my car just has a busted tire and rim so I replaced it with my spare and my wheel alignment is off now and I do in fact have a dash cam so I need to try to see if it was even recording. The intersection had no cameras that I could see but I do know what the car looked like, it was a sliver Ford F-150 with a black cage attached to the back

-Lut | Me to YOU

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

I’m ok physically, my car just has a busted tire and rim so I replaced it with my spare and my wheel alignment is off now and I do in fact have a dash cam so I need to try to see if it was even recording. The intersection had no cameras that I could see but I do know what the car looked like, it was a sliver Ford F-150 with a black cage attached to the back

Thank God you have a dash cam I hope it was recorded. Ask any witnesses if they caught it on their dash cam or something. Make sure you grab the information of any witnesses & call the cops

Small update: at the time of the accident I didn’t notice any problems but the day after I had a lot of back pain I assume it was due because of the whiplash so I’ve been in and out of the doctors trying to get it sorted out, just in case anyone cared why I haven’t been on

-Lut | Me to YOU

• Bread locked this topic