Colt45 Intro

Colt45

Pretty sure the saying goes "Better Late than Never"

Most people know who I am at this point with my time here with GamingLight, excluding the few PoliceRP players who have no clue who I am. I am a Head Admin for Military RP and I have been apart of this community for close to two years now. I rose through the ranks of RUMP when they were still a primary faction, and then became Commander of RU Core. I just recently became a General of RU and was more recently promoted to Major General.

I am currently a Junior in High School, graduating next year. I have an Identical twin who sounds exactly like me named Nolan. I play Lacrosse, Hockey, and Football for my High School Teams. I have two cats and one dog. Sports take up most of my free time during the school year and I kids camp counselor over the summer at a local YMCA. You already know #SAFTB on the weekends.

As college is creeping up on me with recommendation letters and college tours, life has me looking in the long term. I hope to get a degree in communications. My number one college at the moment is the University of Maryland, and I'm planning on touring there soon.

I usually float around TeamSpeak when I have free time so don't be afraid to say hello, I don't think I'm that hard of a person to talk to.

~Colt45

~Colt45

that moment you forgot to make an introduction after like a year and a half, i made mine like 3 months after tho so I cant say anything :)

• 2 months later...
  • Bread locked this topic