Hannah False warn

Hannah

Your In-game: Hannah King 

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:422051471

The admin's name in-game:Josh/sassi

The admin's steam name (N/A):

What warning did you receive:Fail RP 

Why do you think this warn was false well i follow every rule what  states on the motd this isn't one no has even told me this   rule in my life that if you carjack some one you have to be out of the car to do it as in the motd it states under carjacking rules ou must /advert carjack. (You can NOT carjack any Government Vic's), and i adverted if smt put this rule in please update the motd for people actually know the rules because

Any extra information: I did advert before driving off as well 

Edited by Alyssa Loves Cake

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+ Support

-There is no part in the MOTD that States that you have to be outside the Vehicle, if SMT can confirm you have to be outside then the warn should be removed and if it happens again the warn will stay.

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

-support

-You advert carjack before jumping in the car and driving off with it, I dont see how that isnt common sense. 

-The way I see it is when someone adverts  carjack they then steal it, it could lead to more staff calls if allowed to be in the car because people will just do "I forgot" or "my bind didnt work"

Overall its a confusing situation that needs to be addressed by smt

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

To clarify, this was Sassi's sit originally. He asked me to review the evidence and to see if there was any rule violation. From what I have been told for a long time is that an individual must advert carjack before getting inside the vehicle. I have been warned in the past for the same offence. However, if this has changed then I will +Support. I was there to administer the warn.

• Manager

-/+ Support 

Reasons above

and just to say this Moderators can warn Moderators down but they can't warn a Senior Moderator+

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

-support

-You advert carjack before jumping in the car and driving off with it, I dont see how that isnt common sense. 

-The way I see it is when someone adverts  carjack they then steal it, it could lead to more staff calls if allowed to be in the car because people will just do "I forgot" or "my bind didnt work"

Overall its a confusing situation that needs to be addressed by smt

i did not drive off with it 

i adverted than i drove off while i was in the car

It's not rp is it getting inside there car so they can't drive away from you. In real life you don't hop in some random guys car and Rob it as he would have driven away 

what does this even have anything to actually do with this issue he did not try get away with it and in real life i don't think people use adverts  

No, I strongly disagree with some of your statements. We need to fix this problem. Players shouldn’t be warned for rules that aren’t in the MOTD. Stop enforcing made up rules. For example, this rule isn’t in the MOTD, so why was she warned. It’s not common sense either. In real life do you have to be in the car to steal it? That’s essentially what you guys are stating. Let’s stop telling players “this is common sense” when in reality its not. I can’t think of any Common Sense rules that aren’t in the MOTD. 

It's not rp is it getting inside there car so they can't drive away from you. In real life you don't hop in some random guys car and Rob it as he would have driven away 

we’re rping that no one is even in the car yet?

Edited by Fame

we’re rping that no one is even in the car yet?

Isn’t Sassi a Trial Moderator?

sassi didn't do the warning josh did

it was sassi sit though 

To clarify, this was Sassi's sit originally. He asked me to review the evidence and to see if there was any rule violation. From what I have been told for a long time is that an individual must advert carjack before getting inside the vehicle. I have been warned in the past for the same offence. However, if this has changed then I will +Support. I was there to administer the warn.

To be completely honest Josh it’s not your fault. SMT need to address some rules and make it clear if they are infact real rules and if so, implement them into the MOTD. 

No, I strongly disagree with some of your statements. We need to fix this problem. Players shouldn’t be warned for rules that aren’t in the MOTD. Stop enforcing made up rules. For example, this rule isn’t in the MOTD, so why was she warned. It’s not common sense either. In real life do you have to be in the car to steal it? That’s essentially what you guys are stating. Let’s stop telling players “this is common sense” when in reality its not. I can’t think of any Common Sense rules that aren’t in the MOTD. 

However it states in the staff handbook just because it’s not in the MOTD doesn’t make it a valid excuse. For example in this scenario refer to raiding Pd you don’t advert the raid after your inside doing things you advert before you do anything this is not directly in the rules but it’s common sense and in all my past experiences you must advert carjack before interacting with the car in anyway. So what’s the difference with a carjack 

~Mervin

This was the evidence provided to me by a player on the server which clearly demonstrates her getting in the car then adverting carjack. I'm fairly certain that it has always been a common-sense rule to advert carjack PRIOR to getting in the car. -Support on the removal of the warn.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/264669773

00:45:00 - 00:48:00 is the entire admin sit.

Edited by Sassi
Addition to video evidence.

However it states in the staff handbook just because it’s not in the MOTD doesn’t make it a valid excuse. For example in this scenario refer to raiding Pd you don’t advert the raid after your already inside doing things you advert before you do anything and in all my past experiences you must advert carjack before interacting with the car in anyway.

TRUE! However, That doesn’t pertain to rules that aren’t excused by common sense. You can’t say adverting before stealing a car is common sense because in reality you can’t steal a car unless you’re in the car. It’s different for PD raids because most of the time the raid starts outside of the PD and ends with the inside! See what I mean?

TRUE! However, That doesn’t pertain to rules that aren’t excused by common sense. You can’t say adverting before stealing a car is common sense because in reality you can’t steal a car unless you’re in the car. It’s different for PD raids because most of the time the raid starts outside of the PD and ends with the inside! See what I mean?

I get what your saying but how would you start stealing a car before an advert. Adverts are there to announce you preforming the action of what your doing in this case stealing a car so if you have to steal the car then you must announce before doing anything that involves you stealing it correct? 

Ps not trying to argue just trying to understand the concept on this rule 

However in this case the car was unlocked so I honestly don’t know.

~Mervin

I get what your saying but how would you start stealing a car before an advert. Adverts are there to announce you preforming the action of what your doing in this case stealing a car so if you have to steal the car then you must announce before doing anything that involves you stealing it correct? 

Ps not trying to argue just trying to understand the concept on this rule 

However in this case the car was unlocked so I honestly don’t know.

you can’t steal a car without being in the car XD. 

In all fairness this is kind of complicated! I would say it’s not failrp. If smt classifies it as failrp they need to add it into the motd. All I’m saying. Thanks for remaining respectful. 

you can’t steal a car without being in the car XD. 

I generally have to agree with the statement to the fact it really not a carjacking if you're not in it. 

Person who called the sit should have just RP it out and called the cops or handled it himself not staff

I generally have to agree with the statement to the fact it really not a carjacking if you're not in it. 

Person who called the sit should have just RP it out and called the cops or handled it himself not staff

+support for the warn being removed, the point is that the person still adverted carjack instead of just not doing it.

The MOTD is slightly outdated, and certain rules could be elaborated on to prevent situations like this from happening.

+/- Support

that would be so helpful because if i actually knew this was a rule i would have never done it 

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"