Should I become Senior Admin?   

13 members have voted

1. 1. Senior Admin?

• Yes
    • No

Name: Finch

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146331101

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Appx. 2.75 Months

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant

How many warns do you have? 13 (Three Duplicates From MRP)

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt) : N/A (However, Recommended to apply by Nolan x2)

Why should you be promoted? : I believe that I should be promoted as I have an extremely high understanding of the rules and regulations within the Police Department and I strongly believe that I could lead the members of the PD with this rank. I've been in the Police Department for a long time, Noot was my first ride along back when he was an SGT (Just putting time into perspective) so that's really around a year of experience on the PD and other departments. I've explored the other departments but honestly, PD fits me the best On most occasions, I can maintain my head in stressful situations and help those in need. IRL I work in a bar, so I generally have a lot of patience with all walks of life whether mingey and annoying or drunk and angry. I can act flawlessly with my position in PD and I can maintain activity in times that most users may not be on. I have a plentiful amount of knowledge regarding all policies within the Police Department and a vast knowledge of codes, general operations and other roleplay scenarios that may take place whilst on PD from a traffic stop to a major operation including various departments. I've been keeping myself on the down-low ever since events including resignations (not going any further w that) so that I can "rebirth" myself in a matter of speaking. I've spent the past two weeks working my absolute hardest to ensure that all RP regulations are met for PD, etc.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No) : Yes, I understand.

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

+support

-my only issue is not seeing you on but you are mainly on in aussie time so i can understand not seeing you on

-active

-friendly

-demonstrated leadership as sm

-mature most of the time on the forums, keep in mind i wouldn't -rep someone for simply -supporting you!!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+support

-my only issue is not seeing you on but you are mainly on in aussie time so i can understand not seeing you on

-active

-friendly

-mature most of the time on the forums, keep in mind i wouldn't -rep someone for simply -supporting you!!

Has changed, act has definitely improved imo!

+Support

+\- Support 

-Active

-Makes unnecessary comments on radio

-Definitely improved his act

-Demonstrates leadership 

Good luck!

+/- SUPPORT

- Do see u on a little but its most likely due to timezones 

-Great guy

-need to calm down a lil on the radio just a tad 

-Respectful 

~Huner

+support

-active

-friendly

Police RP

Colonel Alton 1A72

Super Admin 

• Head Admin

+support

-active

-friendly

Good Luck!

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

-Support

• You need to improve your activity
  • You still haven't changed at all
  • You still say unnecessary comments on radio
  • What I saw today and I pretty much heard it all shows me you don't care about any officers you were pretty much dissing the officer and he was really hurt by that
  • You need to work on LeaderShip and sportsmanship because you haven't changed at all
  • Your a good friend but you need to rethink on what you said to that officer and you really do need to apologise Yes you were on criminal but still you were dissing him which shows me you don't care about any officers

+\- Support 

-Active

-Makes unnecessary comments on radio

-Definitely improved his act

-Demonstrates leadership 

Good luck!

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

Accepted

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18