SM Craig Davidson Staff Application

Craig Davidson

Poll  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should this be changed?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: SM Craig Davidson

2. What is your steam name?: I am called now (unificationjuly2017 ) I use to be called lolteam

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:90401120

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I ran my own server atom I closed it down as too much stress and I had exams coming up

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) i have been playing gaming light for 2-4 months i fell out with valk at some point but I apologized to him for what I did was wrong so he let me back

6. What date did you make your forums account? 5 Sep 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

8. How many warns do you have on the server? I have 3 warns and no active warnings I regret getting those warnings as I was being stupid that day

9. Have you donated? no, I am wanting to but I'm saving up for a NAS storage device for my computer

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: yes also I printed them out so if I do get accepted I can look at them :)

12. Timezone: London

13. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I would really like to work for gaming light as I have always loved playing on there with all the other players and friendly staff and I would love to join them

14. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

if he had killed 4 or more people i would warn him for mass rdm and issue him with a minge if he was to aswell disrespect me i would either mute him for the same time as the minge or warn him depends if he is being racist or of a threatening manner

Edited by Lolteam
my PD rank was upgraded so im a SM

+support

-active

-friendly 

-knows the rules

Could be more active on forums but it's all good

Personally haven't seen him on, but he's in London time so I'll give the benefit of the doubt and say that he's active (he's also cpl so he is pretty active it seems)

-Support

-Haven't seen you much in-game or ts

-Forums account is inactive

-More effort could be better on why we should choose you for staff

Good luck though dude!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+Support

I think that he is a good role model from when I see him on. Forums is something that can be worked on and if that is the only thing that is a minus out of everything I think he should be given a shot. The app has ok effort but hey, this is for t mod So I think he should be given a shot.

• Head Admin

+support

-active

-friendly 

-knows the rules

Could be more active on forums but it's all good

Just needs to be active on forums

Good Luck!

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

Hey Craig! 

I haven’t seen you in game, ever. This is probably due to timezones. Also, your application can use some work. It’s not very long, detailed, and it seems you didn’t take your time on it as much. Over all, could use some work.

-Support

• 2 weeks later...

+Support

-Active

-Good guy

-Knows rules

App could use a little more effort but it’s ok

This is my 500th post XD

Edited by 2LT Felix

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command