Should I Become Major?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become Major?

• Yes
    • No

Name: CPT Cravplay 1S43

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100870323

Current rank: Captain

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 1 Month 1 Week

Rank Wanted: Major

Are you Currently In a family/gang? (Be Honest Don't lie!): I sometimes go i a family when basing for fun but it is no longer part of the rules.

How many warns do you have? I have 0

Do you have a Working mic? Yes I do

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Commissioner Nolan, Assistant Chief Noot (gave it a few days ago)

Why should you be promoted? : Well let's start off by saying that I am a very active Captain, and I balance my other departments but I would like to say that PD is one of my favorite Department just below SRT, I would like to be a Major because I would like to be able to solve problems that Captains can't solve, so that meaning I would have more responsibility which I think I am more than cable of handling it. I do regular Teamspeak checks when I am on duty and if they don't have teamspeak I will help them as much as I can do, I train OFC's as much as I can and make them so that they are ready to become a proper officer and even get that promotion to Senior Patrol Officer, I never mass promote nor do I ever mass demote, I only promote when the officer is doing above standards and know quite much about the PD eg. Are they in teamspeak? eg. Are they in a patrol room? Do they understand clearly of what to do? eg. How to arrest someone, How to use radio, knows when to use Lethal force and non lethal force. Do they know their 10 Codes eg. 10-4 10-20 10-9 10-23 10-76 10-80 10-38 10-90 10-7/10-8 and finally Can they follow simple orders eg. "PD do not move into bank wait for SWAT/SRT to arrive, please secure the perimeter." I also always make sure the OFC's have a ridealong and if they don't, I will get someone or I will be their ridealong. I have donated $130 to the server which shows my love and care for the server and it's community, I am a very calm and kind person and never gets out of hand, I never shout at a lower rank or even higher rank, I am a very collective person and always let other people talk before me, I will give advice to the lower ranks or even higher ranks if possible, If someone needs support, I'll give them support (not the support like ts support). I try to help anybody in PD or not in PD. I teach OFC's not to minge so they can go far in PD as some people I have trained have gone on to become SGT's/MSGT's ans even SM's. In the end I think i am more than capable of handling Major because I am a very respectful Captain and never get out of hand. Also I am on for mostly all of the day.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): I agree fully

P.S My time zone is GMT is you were wondering

Sincerely Captain Cravplay

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

Although you're a great guy I've never seen you on PD so I can't +support this because I believe a major should be active.

+/- support

Yea I've never seen you other than one time and that was on SRT, Maybe Time zones.

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

+ Support 

Your a great player don’t get me wrong, but I personally do not see you on pd that much although your app is great! Overall I would love to see you as that rank.

Good luck!

HUDGE -SUPPORT 

HARRASED ME

DISSED ME

THREATEND TO DEMOTE ME TWICE

SAID ILL NEVER GET LT

BULLYING

calm down, don’t -rep people for +supporting him, just shows how immature some people are

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

You state you’re very active, which no offense seems false I’ve not seen you for a while now last time I seen you was around 2 weeks ago and I’ve returned and began being active again for the past 3 weeks so improve this and I’ll change to +Support remaining neutral for now

Denied

Fix activity and relations with PD and reapply in 1 week

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18