What did the players do: RDM/Fail RP

Evidence (REQUIRED):
Shows Yukis (Rhenic/Fame) helping PD as CRIMINALS

Rhenic and Deathzone RDMing me
Rhenic breaking Fear RP and attempting to RDM me
Fame Flat out RDMing Me
Rhenic Attempted RDM of Me
What do you believe should happen to the player: Warns atleast

Any extra information: Videos show it all, and all Yukis shown in the videos are moderators+ so they should know the MOTD and follow it's rules. Also join Umbrella Corp.

Edited by Clout Regera

Big +Support

-The Yuki's have been warned to not raid with PD and as a second violation I believe a strike is fair. They know better to be breaking rules such as raiding with PD or RDMing / breaking fear rp.

-Evidence is clear to be valid.

- is that combat heal I'm hearing?

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

Big +Support

-The Yuki's have been warned to not raid with PD and as a second violation I believe a strike is fair. They know better to be breaking rules such as raiding with PD or RDMing / breaking fear rp.

-Evidence is clear to be valid.

- is that combat heal I'm hearing?

They did the same thing to the Resistance and when i reported RDM Asuna said i "Assumed her gender" and fame said "Well people have there own kind of disrespect" 

This is uncalled for and needs to stop.

-Support

Video #1: I wasn't even there, that was Fame/Rhenic, Idk what happened 

Video #2: you got in the crossfire, we hit your car. Then you got out and started shooting.RDM?!?

Video #3: I was not there, waiting for rhenic's explanation/story

Video #4: You did "/me spits at fame" to instigate him, as a result you were killed. I see no RDM at all here. 

Video #5: I was not there, waiting for rhenic's explanation/story

Edited by Deathzone071

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin

About the Yukis raiding with PD. we came there to raid your base and Pd was in our way. They asked us to help so if anything speak to the swat 

The other Rdm calls are false as well because we killed all the umbrella corp there because your member had guns pointed at ours but that video is so short it doesn’t really look like that you cut out everything that happened before lol and muted the sound 

Edited by Fame

• Head Admin

About the Yukis raiding with PD. we came there to raid your base and Pd was in our way. They asked us to help so if anything speak to the swat 

The other Rdm calls are false as well because we killed all the umbrella corp there because your member had guns pointed at ours but that video is so short it doesn’t really look like that you cut out everything that happened before lol and muted the sound 

First of all, I spoke to the SWAT member asking for help, and he received a verbal warning from me. ANY government officials should not be asking any criminal to help them at all. However, I did have fun with the raid because it was intense and crazy with bullets firing everywhere. I'm just stating my honest opinion here.

So +/- Support

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

+support

cant help Gov as a criminal (Naby or nimo or someone got warned for that before)

They RDM’D

video 2 they shot u for no reason 

I just see a Minge fest because if someone Spits on you that’s not RP to kill them 

if you want to help gov make A government class of your own

+support

1. They knew clearly what they were doing and were told previously not to raid alongside cops. +support a warn for FailRP

2. There was a cop that I assume Rhenic was aiming at. 

3. Rhenic just hopped over the side of his car so I'm not sure how to judge that. Not sure

4. RDM since when is it rp to kill someone for spitting at you? RDM deserves a warn not a verbal

5. Att. RDM for sure, deserves a warn

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+support

1. They knew clearly what they were doing and were told previously not to raid alongside cops. +support a warn for FailRP

3. Rhenic just hopped over the side of his car so I'm not sure how to judge that. Not sure

4. RDM since when is it rp to kill someone for spitting at you? RDM deserves a warn not a verbal

^^ My big issue with this probably has to be that everyone is staff who is breaking these rules 

~Mervin

+support

+Support This has gone too far, they have the mindset just because they are backed by staff, or are staff, they can rdm half the server with no repercussions. They've also had warning after warning.

+support

cant help Gov as a criminal (Naby or nimo or someone got warned for that before)

They RDM’D

video 2 they shot u for no reason 

I just see a Minge fest because if someone Spits on you that’s not RP to kill them 

if you want to help gov make A government class of your own

The amount of complaints i had yesterday about the Yukies rdming was insane.

Edited by Alton Lewis

Police RP

Colonel Alton 1A72

Super Admin 

+Support This has gone too far, they have the mindset just because they are backed by staff, or are staff, they can rdm half the server with no repercussions. They've also had warning after warning.

This is rediculous the video of us raiding with swat is old the video of me killing that dude is old all these videos are old we haven’t raided with swat once after that 

+support

Those videos are OLD

Edited by Fame

+support

^^ My big issue with this probably has to be that everyone is staff who is breaking these rules 

This is rediculous the video of us raiding with swat is old the video of me killing that dude is old all these videos are old we haven’t raided with swat once after that 

Those videos are OLD

Still, staff report was made. No getting around that.

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

+support

^^^

+Support

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

Videos could be from a week ago but who really cares? The Yuki's are known for this. EVERYONE in the community but the Yuki's can attest to the fact that they cause nothing but issues. That's the issue though, no matter what we say, we are not staff and our word gets thrown under the bus. This is why I would like to bring up the suggestion that anyone who isn't HA+ should not be in a family. It's been happening too many times, no matter how good your solid evidence to prove they break they rules, its thrown under the bus with a barrage of -supports by all the Yuki's. 

When it gets to that point, this is where people start leaving communities because no one can have fun anymore, its just chaos ensued with chaos. Don't get me wrong killing PD is LIT, but only when there is a reason to. A traffic stop is not a reason to kill someone, doing /me spits is not a reason to kill someone. I don't know if this is a rule but if it is added it needs to be directly enforced. "USE COMMON SENSE". 

--End of Rant-

Also I forgot to add on, I expect better from the admins especially after taking sits involved with Yuki's and all that jazz. Too many rules broken, this needs to stop. This family needs to get shutdown and all the individuals within the family should be blacklisted from creating their own family.